x-box live problems?

I can either sign on to my user name or connect to live. If I’m connected to live it will show the 3 profiles that are on my 360. If I choose the one with the live account it will just reset to the 3 profiles found screen. If I sign onto my user name and then go to connect to live, it will work but will freeze the 360 if I do any live related things (see messages, friends, etc).

What can I do?

its happening to everyone i think its down for awhile

dunno… what he is explaining doesn’t seem that it’s due to the update

its the same thing that was happening to me and afew of my buddies but ya idk i havent checked in awhile to see if its working again

they are banning all of you

Thank god its not just me. I was getting so angry at my frekin xbox. Wonder whats up.

I’m glad it wasn’t just me.

So, have we found the problem yet?

It was screwed up as late/early as 0545 this morning, but I logged on real quick about 1430 this afternoon and everything seemed ok.

I was able to log into xbox live this evening without it freezing, but my gameplay was still… out of wack. Only about 60% of my matches on mortal kombat worked. The rest of the time it went to a black screen, sat for about 30 seconds, then went back to the game. This has never happened before, until the past day or so.

I hope they get some sort of update pushed down, or something.

–mark

There was a Xbox live system update like 2 days ago. It seems anytime they run updates, Live is fucked up for hours and sometimes a day after it comes back.

It was working for Rob and I last night, although we couldn’t join games together, but independently it was alright.

fuck you guys, I can’t even play a the games I want because I swap hard drives and now I can not recover my profile, shit won’t sign in or anything.

i dont have any problems… lol :slight_smile:

Works fine now.