Xbox 360 $150 or trade for some cool shit

comes with 2 controllers, head set, memory card cables. Its a white one. No hard drive in it. new, just referbed by Microsoft.

Asking $150 obo.

would trade for some cool shit. Some shop tools, lots of booze, pineapple express, what ever you think I would like throw it out there ill say yes or no.

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3nb3o43lc5O65Y55U5a9288ba8b2e3a0319ef.jpg

Special K, Video camera, and a wife swapping party (special K is to give to our wifeys)

SOund good?

Wife said no, damn it. I have been trying to make this happen for so long too.

shit I am tarded too, this in in auto parts. lol WAYNE can you move this shit to everything else???!??!?!

Looks like I’ll have to bring the brick then. She can’t so no unconscious!

ill trade you for, you doing paint work for me?? aha

/… this guy.

So Ill do paint work for your whip, and give you an xbox360? Ill jump right on that deal. lol

dell power edge 6450 4u rack mount quad processor server with 36 gig scsi HDs I have 2 sittin in my basement all work 100% can remember how much ram is in them but at least 2 gig and I think they have 3 HDs in a raid 0. I run one of these on my home network does my domain controller, exchange server, print web and file server duty no sweat. things are tanks!

Sure why the hell not. LOL that could be fun for me. I could make a little gaming server or file server for the house. When do you want to meet up?

What processors are in there? what socket type? Do you they have a copy of windows 200x server to use also?

edit:

Hummm. between that and the server I dont know. Fuck. Ill reply back in a bit with my decision. :ahh

Trust me

Yeah I can even give you a legit copy of 2003 SBS to go with it if you like. it has 4 900mhz procs in it I know they are not fast alone but with 4 in there the machine is a tank. I work in albany so I can just bring it to work with me and meet up after that in the albany area.

ill give u a reach around and 2 12 packs of yuengling

If you have any games for it I can throw in a 6 pack as well (Granted you give me one) :smiley:

lol this thread is taking on a life of its own

Crappy thing to do to try to swipe a trade after someone already agrees to a trade with another person. For future reference.

sorry I didn’t read entire thread before posting. Just the OP :frowning:

KRazykid. Go with the processors :frowning:

Me sell this somehow as well lol

Im just saying thats all krazykid should go with what he wants no doubt about that. Wichever he chooses is cool with me.

Shoebloxen layin claim to his shiiiiit. lol