Xbox 360 2/ 250 gb HD and games, Wii in original box, and Craftsman toolbox

Xbox:

Sold!!

Wii:

I have a Wii for sale, now that Kristin and I combined all of our saved games and Miis. It is absolutely complete, with the original box and packaging, instructional booklets, and then of course the Wii, stand, Wiimote, numchuck, A/V cables, power, Wii Sports, wrist strap, etc…

It’s in absolutely, perfect condition, and was just factory restored to all of the original settings.

I would like to get $75 for it http://roclife.org/forums/images/smilies/tup.gif

Toolbox:

Sold!!

This sucks. My brother just got a new xbox for his bday literally 2 days ago. ill see about the Wii and That tool box

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i’d set in line for the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Sure thing guys, just let me know! I am free nights after 5, and my fiancee is available almost all day, every day (since she has Summers off), so they will be available at your convenience!

Buffscooby flip…I almost bought the xbox there but held off…DOH. How much for just the xbox if you’re willing to separate. I have an old 250gb model and am looking to upgrade the box.
Thanks

Yeah, I wanted some of the games he had, so it was a good score! It came with pretty much the entire Call of Duty franchise. When you say just the Xbox, do you mean without controllers and games? If so, I’d do $200!

bump!

Made me think of this…
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21440[/ATTACH]

but i may be interested as well…

lol, buy them!

Let me know if the guy bugs out? I get back in town next week.

Xbox sold!

Toolbox sold! The wii is still available!

I’ll take it. Can you pm me an addy. I will be in your area next week

PM sent!