XBOX 360 need response quick

i was gonna put it up in the nerd section but this will get more views and i need to know asap if anyones interested.

theres a place here in denver called micro center thats selling refurbed 360 premium (yeah yeah yeah skunk) systems for 245.00. they said they still have 70 left.

would anyone be interested in getting one, pay pal me the money, i pick it up and ship it ?

who are you and how could we trust you with our $$??
is this place legit?

[quote=“AfXtc777,post:2,topic:34933"”]

who are you and how could we trust you with our $$??
is this place legit?

[/quote]

understand the concern, ask skunk or GN and theyll vouch for me.

it came from an email notification from www.microcenter.com

i took a pic of the ad and when i get it uploaded ill post it up.

as for your money, thats what paypal is for, im not out to cheat anyone, i just figured this is a damn good deal, and if anyone wanted one, this is the time to get it

yea… mike is trust worthy… known him for a few years now

Honestly, why would you want a refurbed system by a 3rd party when they break down so much as it is and you would completley void any chance of MS fixing it (ie sending you a new one).

Personally, buy a used one off of someone or just get a new one to protect yourself.

[quote=“boxxa,post:5,topic:34933"”]

Honestly, why would you want a refurbed system by a 3rd party when they break down so much as it is and you would completley void any chance of MS fixing it (ie sending you a new one).

Personally, buy a used one off of someone or just get a new one to protect yourself.

[/quote]

hey i hear ya, just threw it out there incase anyone wanted one.

they mention any kind of warranty?

[quote=“Joe,post:7,topic:34933"”]

they mention any kind of warranty?

[/quote]

they said 1 year exchange warranty

EDIT:

when my supervisor comes back(he was the one who orignally got the email) ill screen print the ad and post it up

well i dont think i’d ever do it…

but thanks for looking out

Hmm… refurb meaning Microsoft already fixed problems associated with the overheating & ring of death? If there is no tax and free shipping then it might be a good deal. Any chance to find out what drive one of the systems has before purchase?

Refurb meaning: they might have fixed it themselves and no are selling them… thats what i think at least.

I have fixed a few RoD xboxs for people. It works again for like a month and then dies. If it breaks, send it to MS. They know what they are doing since they built the damn thing.

Ok so it was a refurb through that company, not through Microsoft?