Final Fantasy 13
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty World At War
Gears Of War 2
Halo-3
Divinity 2 -Ego Draconis
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero World Tour(comes with mic,drums,guitar and game)
2 Guitars 1 wireless so total of 3 guitars
1 controller
1 256MB memorey card

want to sell as a package say $350 everything works fine no problems with anything

hard drive? still under warranty? ever had RROD?

no hard drive just that 256MB card, not sure about anything else lol i bough tthis off my brother about 3 months ago never had any problems with it and im sure it wont have any problems anytime soon i could give a 30 day warranty refund with buyer because im that sure of nothin going wrong with it

interested in any trades?

umm yea i would consider trades what ya got in mind?

got a 30 gig ipod i could throw your way. not really looking for games though. just the system, controller, memory card and wires.
also, where are you located?

eh yea im trying to sell everything together as like a package deal the ipod would be nice seeing i just bought a car with a system and a ipod hook up in it

well if you end up splitting stuff up LMK.

Are you willing to sell just the call of duty modern warfare 2? If so how much? I’m very interested.

you’ll probably sell this all faster and probably make more money if you split everything up. It may seem easier to just sell it as a package but it’ll probably take you 3x as long to get rid of everything.

yea it prob would be easyer to spit it up butim pretty sure im going to sell this as a package deal and if it doesnt sell like that ill most likely keep it

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

oh and btw team_havoc i believe llink78 has call of dudy modern warfare 2 for sell for $40 whice is a good price for it so maybe pm him and see if he still has it for sell, and sorry that im not spliting things up guys

added new games new price 375$

pm me if you want to break up the game, well more like ff13

new price 365$…

Looking to sell just the console? Also is it hdmi or just a standard console?

i would say no…

Dam homey what do you get paid to be his mediator, how are the benefits? Where do I apply ?!?!! But ya know people do change their minds on occasion. Why not just let the man answer?

cause i already tried to buy just the console. he said no.

if you decide to split everything up, i’d be intersted in: Call Of Duty World At War. Lmk how much you’d want!

new price 350$…