xbox elite slim 250gb

good internet digging ass clown. I did not scam any one. I sold a turbo on my ebay store. Several weeks later this clown had an issue with it which was a whole load of bs and he made up that story. I had him send the turbo back. When I got it back it had been messed with and the center section was blown (woulnt even spin) It was cleaned up and oiled and then put with the new outer housings to look newish. However the serial number plate on the garrett i sent out didnt match the center section the clown sent back. Paypal dispute was filed and i proved with the serial number of the turbo I sold and the turbo this clown sent back were not the same. I also took the Turbo to a truck turbo place thats off of fuller road which i had to pay $25 to have inspected. They wrote up that the turbo was used, blown and not a new center section returned. Paypal sided with me as did the BBB. Yes I did not send him his blown turbo back. It through it in the scrap pile. Why the fuck am I going to waste more money sending him his blown turbo back cause his bullshit plan didnt work out.

Nice try and go fuck yourself.