XBox Live wireless USB for 360

It’s literally brand new. Bought it last week, used it once, my XBox erased all my saved data on account of a mistake by me so i really don’t care to play video games anymore lol.

$100 it’s yours.

umm ok. so wtf are you selling??

what the title says noob :confused

i just stuck the other info in there as an explanation as to why i’m selling it. Xbox360 is already gone.

are you talking about the XBOX wireless adapter?

the addition of the xbox live makes it confusing

It’s the wireless adapter. Xbox live is free if you get the ‘Silver membership’

uh I might be interested but arent they 100 bucks brand new? you wanna get back what you paid for it ?

yah i would be interested too… except i’m cheap and will probably run a 50foot USB cable across the ceiling before i pay 100$ for live.

ya thats only reason why im not sure yet cuz 100 is alot for that, i SHOULD run Ethernet from the bedroom …

It is brand new, the only thing is, i took it out of the box :confused I took it out, plugged it in for like 15 minutes. I no longer have XBox.

i guess i’ll do $80

hey ill give you $75 cash today or when ever

I’ll take $80 off of your detail price, seriously.

Just wondering, what would I need besides this and an XBL account to get it fully working? Is this like a 2 piece thing, one end in the Xbox one end in a internet-connected computer? I’m not a gaming wizard but I DO want to race people in Forza through XBL so help me out here ;D

It’s wireless so all you do is plug it into the back of your 360 and there are 2 little places where it clicks onto the console and then you go into your network settings on your XBox dashboard and “Test Connection” and it will connect. I have all the directions and whatnot for it.

I’m really looking for cash right now, as i will schedule a detail with you when the weather is looking good in the foreseeable future lol.

Pending sale to: Kramerbuccs24 for $80 :giggedy

::slight_smile: :lol

its basically a done deal, im buying it friday, barring some tragic accident on my part such as a heart attack/murder/stroke/etc. :runaway

taking it to extremes to get the XBox live :nuts

…me burning down your house for buying those tires from travis… :nono :idiots

HAHAHA YES!!!

hi five Ryan http://smiliesftw.com/x/highfive.gif

I am happy that a fellow Subaru brother will be able to romp his car soon though… :nod
It’s all for a good cause.

and you will still be well…

fading away in the mirrorhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/dancingwtc1.gif

I’m not following you… :lol

BTW I’m picking up my CE28N knockoffs this sunday, thats what the iPikes will be mounted on, BTW I’ll have 80% treadlife Kuhmo, I think, summer tires for sale soon, that’s what’s coming on the knockoffs, 225/45/17, so line up ;D