Xbox360 elite + 11 games

I’m selling my stock/unbanned xbox 360 elite, 120g hd, 2 controllers (one has a sticking button) both have the rechargeable batteries, all cables. Games are

Grid
Race Pro
Lego Indiana jones/Kung Fu Panda
Devil May Cry 4
NHL 09
NHL 11
Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2
GTA IV
The Orange Box
Forza 3
Red Dead Redemption

Everything works and is in good shape, even have the box and all paperwork. Looking to get $150 for the package, I don’t really feel like separating it. I will be in the WNY on Thursday as well as all of 4th of July weekend.

This has HDMI right? Might be interested but I don’t understand much about the HDMI and which models have/don’t have it.

Thanks

happen to know how old the box is?

Yes it has HDMI

Between 2 and 3 years old, but I was never the hardcore gamer so it doesn’t have a shit ton of hours on it.

holy crap thats a great price, this should sell fast! glws

Thanks, I priced it to sell as I’m moving to Denver in 2 weeks and could use the cash.

i almost said i’ll take it, but i already own one lol and i recently got a ps3 too. this is a damn good deal.

Yeah I’ve decided to keep my ps3 over my 360, no sense in having two systems collecting dust lol Night time Bump

Probably putting it on craigslist in the next day or two

Hey man when u get a second pm or call/txt 716-949-1720 very interested

Bump, I just found a brand new unopened charging dock with 2 rechargeable batteries, included free for $150!

I call dibs. You have PM :slight_smile: