yea i just bought an Xmod RC r34

has anyone ever played with these damn things its incredible it even comes with the ability to swap motors add a 4-wheel drive kit drift tires new gears body kits this shits ridiculous does anyone else have one

blue meanie has a cutom one and it is awesome

Originally posted by slowcamaro
blue meanie has a cutom one and it is awesome

for as small as it is it hauls ass granted its rwd i made a little course in my garage and was attempting to drift its not hard the little slicks slid easily on smooth cement, does meanie have a link to his car on the site

he posted on pittracing one time but i dont know where it is

pm him he got all the mods and so on

there should be a pic somewhere. hold on

http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3132

7 on that list

woot, yeah my mercedes probably does close to 20mph right now i’m still workin on the electronics but it’s hard to fit all that shit in that mercedes body with those lights, and you have to have those lights.

also i finally actually started playing with it so it’s beat up now :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3132

7 on that list

you have any idea how he made the custom body?

pm him or get him on AIM

i think i’m one of the only widebodies running around too

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i think i’m one of the only widebodies running around too

i have a friend who made the civic the same color as his along with the wheels, i was told that was hard anough as is, how you making it

i’m using the r34 wheels but i have them flipped around, takes some creative dremeling to get them to sit right but it works…as for motor and electronics that’s another story.

i’m using the r34 wheels but i have them flipped around, takes some creative dremeling to get them to sit right but it works…as for motor and electronics that’s another story.

im also having problems with those damn wheel nuts the fucking things keep stripping and its makin the fr wheel wooble, i think from me trying to tighten it i may have bent the arm. my hands are so damn big that building it was a task

i would just buy the aluminum miniz nuts and lock washers they’re like 5 bux for a set

i would just buy the aluminum miniz nuts and lock washers they’re like 5 bux for a set

i looked for em already were did you find them… im even a manager at a hardware store and i couldn’t find a nut small anough

technically radioshack carries ones that fit in the parts drawer but i’m having problems getting them to work with my widebody (shorter threads)

http://www.xmodspeed.com/product_app.htm part way down 4 bux a set.

i bought the xmod skyline with every upgrade in november last year and that car was the shit for a while but i lost all interest. if anyone is interested ill sell it. PM me or get me on AIM(wajimmy22)

buy a motor from kurt and you regain your interest…:wink:

i got the supra
4wear drive kit
lights and faster motors

i make 2 types of motors one is a crazy torque 15k rpm motor the other is half that torque but 30k rpms… cost bout 20 bux to make.