You all are going to love me now......

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE GONE! :banana

told you guys, i was just being lazy…they were sold to some stupid ass super ricer in a hundai!

next week, the exhaust is being changed and a tint strip is going in place of the NISMO banner

RIP JDM UNDERGLOW LIGHTS lmao

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/warriorspeed350/get-attachmentaspx-2.jpg

(thats chris, “82exp”)

:sleep :umm

HAHAHA @ JDM Underglow

Christmas lights FTL (I know from experience)

What, no naked girls?

This thread disappoints me.

:crackup

ya ahah i thought this was gonna be like

a “i got laid thread”

hopefully we’ll get one from pete soon

lol j/k j/k j/k

:lol

so your giving me your headliner for free?

im gonna miss those little tykes

mine is 4 door but you can have it, its on my parts car come over and get it if you want

woooo.

Cool! The only other problem I have with your car is the Nismo seatbelt things. Get rid of those and you’ll have a respectable little Sentra! When are you going to turbo it? ;D

yeah those too

was gonna turbo a sr20de for it but its going to be a winter beater soon

if i can sell the quad im getting a 1990 240sx coupe (ka24e)

cool.

last i knew they were the same, i just need one without a sunroof cause im getting a filler panel for mine.

nice nice. going for the clean look, i see. thats always good. simple looking cars are nice. what’s happening with the exhaust? do u have photos of the parts or getting one made?

gettin it made

last i knew they were the same, i just need one without a sunroof cause im getting a filler panel for mine.

yeah lemme know when you wanna get it

haha hell yeah

exhaust gasses and high emissions FTW! :banana

resonator on the way (taking cat out), EGR valve and carbon canister in the garbage

jeff and i are going to try to retro fit a KA TB and a KA MAF sensor (pretty sure the maf will fit)

so now that i cant make fun of u for having underglow, ill just crack on ur SENTRA!!! u still fail.

i know thats fine, but its not as bad right?