"You get what you pay for" NOT at "Brake-Masters"

Garage. :stuck_out_tongue:

GARAGE! JOE PUT IT IN THE GARAGE! im thinking arby’s…when we going? :wink:

THIS IS NOT MY FUCKING HOUSE. Everyone in my house owns a 07 and newer car. We all have warranties I do not waste my time with oil changes(I would rather pay). So go ahead get shit done.However in a garage that is not even a year old,that I do not own. I am not going to work in it.

You could always put plywood under the car when doing work in Garage. I don’t, so I just clean it after each job, hell, it’s a garage, not a living room but seeing it’s your Dads house, I gotta respect that. Good job.

lol, put in in the garage!

JOE WE ALL READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND WE ARE BEING SARCASTIC PRICKS BY CONTINUALLY ASKING WHY YOU DIDN’T PUT IT IN THE GARAGE.

Is it too early for you on a Sunday? Jeeze.

well I have to deal with bovice sitting here not doing anything

^ eat shit! im not going to arby’s anymore for you…and HA HA you cant leave! looks like the vending machine is gonna be your lunch today dickface

lol jk im leaving now

^ eat shit! im not going to arby’s anymore for you…and HA HA you cant leave! looks like the vending machine is gonna be your lunch today dickface

lol jk im leaving now

theres a shady, enclosed structure not too far from where you did this work. I can actually see it in the picture.

should have used that

that is where i keep all the dead hookers

Figured you would be bitching about stupid not being a registered shop to do brake jobs??

figured you would have some pointless insight that is completly irrelevant to this threads.Thanks for meeting my expectations.

sexy vette :tup:
sexy joe :tup:
new brakes :tup:

but I would have pulled it into the garage :gotme:

If I was Geoff’s dad I would of pulled out.Sometime we do not do things we should.

Ya i forgot what a prick i am about that shit. Just ask Jason@Blackforrest or Paul @ PMP
I’m all for helping out friends. If I felt like that i would not have put the time I did into CamaroJoes car.

Beside i only work 8:30-4:30 m-f

dot.

lol I can picture you actually getting angry.

the word garage turned into shenannigans

Joe, I did the same thing with my driveway one summer.

Garage? What is this garage you all speak of. Joe’s yard looked like a golf course to me…
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/brake-masterx.jpg