Your favorite stand up comedians?

Damon Wayans

Jamie Foxx

Chris Tucker

Bernie Mack

Jon Lequizamo or however you spell it.

Wow everyone has already covered a bunch of mine except 2 that I can think of right now.

Sinbad

The Piano Brothers. Saw them at comix cafe a while ago and rocked da house.

Mitch Hedberg

I saw Brian Regan a couple years ago in cleveland and I laughed so hard from his first 2 jokes that I was tired for like 10 minutes without laughing.

Lewis Black was always on conan a long time ago and everything he said was friggen hilarious.

And obviously Cook.

mitch hedberg
robin williams
george carlin
lewis black
bernie mack

Carlin

Speaking of grumpy old Carlin, isn’t he supposed to be in Buffalo sometime soon like this month?

George carlin, david cross, Eddie izzard.

godfrey (the original make 7 up yours guy)'s standup was funny as hell :tup:

Carlin is horrible… at least his shit from the 70s early 80s … he was like telling knock knock jokes and shit… i wanted to poke out my eyes.

Eddie Izzard roxorz

Oh I just thought of another…Bob Saget. Hes more dirty than funny but still entertaining.

Lil Jimmy Norton
Patrice (?)

Dane Cook is the MAAAAANNNNNNNN !!!

thats my new kittens name … dane

carlin’s good

i also liked old DL Hugely - before his show

Hedberg, Cook, Rock, Murphy (Raw)…many others.

Dane Cook rules

Chris Rock is the man.

Patrice O’Neal?

mine are pretty much anybody that’s been on Opie & Anthony more than once.

Mitch Headberg is handsdown my favorite

also enjoy Lewis Black and Chris Rock

Eddie Murphy is probably my all-time fave, but right up there are George Carlin, Robin Williams, Bill Cosby, Sam Kinison and Chris Rock.

Chris Rock

Just saw Dane Cook Friday night at MSG - he was f’n hilarious. Whoever the hispanic looking guy who opened for him was, he was great too.

Also like Ron White, Lewis Black, Dennis Leary. Robin Williams does a good standup too on the rare occassions he still does it.

Carlin, Louis Black, and Steven Wright