Youtube page w/some local videos

Hey guys/gals i’m new to Shift but I figured I’d put up a link to my YouTube channel so you guys can get to work making fun of my friends and I. There are a lot of local people in my uploads section that may not have known they were being filmed. So, maybe you’ll see yourself doing something stupid. Let me know what you guys think! I’m open to all types of compliments, whining, accolades, threats etc.

The link is: WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/THEROADKILLERS

OMG.

i swear to god i thought this was a spam post by a bot … lol

Legit stunters. I like

ahhh about time you joined mark…

cobra jeffies friend? with the fp plate frame lol?

yah.

The one with the TL1000 that came out to exit 15 with us that one night

you should invest in one of the HD cameras that are like a $100 there simple and easy to use and obviously HD

Just watched this one:

With this playing instead (start at :10-:15 in)

Lol

My boat is behind this guy in the log bay video

Haha, yeah dont worry i’ll try and keep it diverse with the music.

The problem with my HD camera is that liscense plates come out a little too clear for most people’s liking. Working on upgrading some software in order to address that.

Favorite video…

I particularly like how my wife commented on it… bahahahaha

This years Halloween ride had a quad participating?

Awesome :rofl

How the hell did he get away with that?? :lol

Strength in numbers.

My only question is weather they used the tolled highway or not, because a quad at a booth could be quite interesting.

Is the video of us blowing up the talon with nitrous on there yet?

full bottle of nitrous+10 feet of vac. hose connected directly to the intake manifold… you can in fact blow the welds on your 420a intake with too much nitrous

YEA WERE IS OLD YELLERS BURNOUT LOL sorry for the caps

Burnout compilation is in the works, including the school bus. Thanks for the props guys.

Schoolbus burnout? :rofl