Zep's car pictures **Updated!!!**

nah dont like the front of the gp body kit… i like the version select 2. might be getting that but as of now i lvoe it the way it is so maybe later on heheh…

Hey zep, is your car lowered? I dunno, it seems to me that those rims just eliminated those fender gaps to NONE.

as for body kits, whatever rocks your boat :slight_smile:

yah it lowered right now… 2 inch drop

Uses jedi mind powers “You love the way it is. You-love-the-way-it-is.”

That’s a hell of a drop…

Uses the dark force mind powers “Put a body kit on. Put-a-body-kit-on.”

lol if you have 1200 for a kit man im more than glad to accept it haha…

ive spent so much money this past month that im pretty much broke. come summer hopefully ill have one along with hope to god a motor lol…

lol… I have $40 left, I think I’m more broke :rolleyes:

I wish I got a 240 or FC or AW11 or something like that… So much cheaper in parts… like 123123x cheaper -_-.

Is it still running the KA24DE in there, Zep?

um yeah but shhh lol… man my car was bone stock 1 month ago hahah… and im broke. and dont want to put a sr yet anyways gona snow soon…

drifting pretty lol

Hey, no worries! Don’t get me wrong, I love the SR20DET as much as anyone, but you could buy a spare KA for dirt cheap, build and boost IT, too. Ludicrous amounts of torque in those things.

damn Zep, i wish i had money for a paint job on my car… i was thinking to go for a two tone look. but your car looks super clean (well i guess it should, being it just got painted and fresh new rims)

well at least im not the only one with a stock 240 engine. :slight_smile:

yeh or i might go KA-T dunno yet still deciding on what hehe

and yah teh paint is real fresh but itll stay shiney…yeh its all pretty new tho :smiley:

Wow man they turned out super! Hopefully we’ll get a chance to hook up soon and I can see them in person. :smiley:

So I’m curious, what tire sizes did you decide to go with?

got the size under
General/My new RIMS!!

and hope to see them in person also. hopfully at the meet on nov25th.

:A
(haha this little dude was going along to the music i was listening to at the time - Rob Zombie - Blitzkreig bop. good cover)

lol nice

hahaha, no I ment what size TIRES did you decide to go with?

We talked about them and I just wondered what you went with. Did the 235’s fit or no?

i told him to run 225/45/18

i believe he is running 225/40/18 in the front

and the back its 225/45/18?

not 100% sure

Go ballin and run 245/45/18 like me :smiley:

225 series tires on a 9.5 inch wide rim? Damn… that rubber must be stretched on tizzight!

And I was wondering if I was going to be able to slap a 255/40 on an 8.5 inch wide rim? LOL! :smiley: