Zeps New Ride

yah man itll be sick… cant wait to get the skyline and see my old s14 fully done…
and yes GTS so i can drift er…

i can drift my gts4 … but then again ur not rabbit.

lol obviously not… im not hot for pink like others… (hint)

i get new pics tonight… or tomorrow ill post them up then cheers.

nice ride dude… though you would have gotten a 4 door for the baby and all.

Mitch what do you guys plan on doing with the s14? tracking it?

wow ur s14 went from showqueeen to a mean street beast.

can’t wait for more photos :D:D

i’m just curious about the skylines.

what is the tank capacity?
what grade does it require?
what the fuel consumption like in the city/hwy?

Hehe… we’re just going to cruise in the car after the transformation… no need to beat on her… :{

To answer your questions on the Skylines…

For GTR…
*65L Tanks!
*More octane the better, min 91
*Fuel consumption will depend on how much you boost! :drivin
Expect 250 kms - 450 kms per tank! :smiley:

lol this is my old car i sold to rick. “you can’t turn a hoe into a house wife.” you guys better track this car! or i’ll be very disappointed that i sold that track slut but i must agree rick did a very good job on her and i’m pretty damn sure you guys are going to do an even better job. good luck with the project. come out to the s14 meets :wink: ricks not invited anymore :P.

your a liar! you don’t drift you ricer… prove me wrong and no don’t bother asking to use someone’s car to screw up.

video games and zip zaps dont count.

Ok, back on topic…

Here’s some photos of Zep’s car… not washed yet… with a nice set of rims she’ll be sweet! (Too bad they forgot to close the hood! DoH!)

http://www.jdm-imports.com/vehicles/images/zep/IMG_0005.JPG
http://www.jdm-imports.com/vehicles/images/zep/IMG_0013.JPG

cant wait to slam my rims on… hope they match :stuck_out_tongue: give her a nice clean up…

this has got to be one of the longest waits for you.
cant wait to see this in person at some meets.

Looks nice Rick, congrats. :R

thanx… yah its sooo long… i have to work now etc so i gotta take the damn bus and shit it sucks big time… but ill wait it out.

Originally Posted by JDM-IMPORTS
Hehe… we’re just going to cruise in the car after the transformation… no need to beat on her…

jdm-imports BETTER DO THE CAR justice… bring it to the track… even intense motorsport red s14.5 with sr huge ass turbo drifts it like crazy… now they swappin in the rb26 i hear