My new Z

hey guys… I just wanted to post Up a pic of the new Z i just bought…
300ZX TT its pretty much stock for right now other then the wheels… and act 6 puck ceramic clutch.

I have some tein flex coilovers ready to go in… and when I find some time Im going to weld up a stainless 2.5 dual exhaust system with 2 Apexi N1 mufflers…

I just sold my RB25 powered kouki and decided to change Things up a bit.

The wheels are what really sold me on the car… 17x10 rear and 17x9 front and REAL nismo…

The cars got 138 kms on it currently.

Nice Z, good choice btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Beauty, nice choice.

Nice ride. I’m lovin the nismo wheels.

Nice. I’ve got some new Z parts for sale if you need anything, let me know.

Hmmm Like what? Pm me with anything you have and some prices… I am looking for some stuff but not too sure what YET…

I do want a FMIC but i need to figure out how with all this turbo goodness… and piping and yea haha

Looks good Jay, but I think you would have had a lot of fun with that rb powered Kouki!

Nice ride - Gotta love the Z32

Sweet ride man

very nice, and you e brake is very vertical lol

hahaha shawn you sicko what are you thinking…lol:{

Sick love the black.

nice, i havent seen one of these in a while

Yea thanks Guys… I now have it lowered On Tein Flex coilovers… Looks alot better…

Also I have Comming from Z1 motorsports in georgia Is the HKS hyper cat back exhaust.
2.5" test pipes,
turbo down pipes,
Z1 Side mounts
Z1 intercooler piping with 2 HKS SSQ bovs.
ASHspec Ecu
and a few other goodies that will make some nice power.

lol Should be a 11 sec car is traction allows.

Nice Z, but it is not an 11 sec car in this current trim.

Nice…what year is she?

95 tt…

And I never said It was a 11 sec car In its current trim… I just gave a List of a FEW mods I have on the way… Not all… I dont want to Give out all the details before Its installed on the car…

But Just for a lil more info… I will be installing bigger turbos, and injectors… sooo Yea…

im pumped to see this thing on the track! looks like a quick car :wink:

Its always good to get a new car. Congradulations Bro! All the best.

nice wheels. whats the size and offset ? im pretty sure they dont come in 17x10.

my fave rims by far.