Zoom Zoom Boom

is that old ass muffler really worth this much of a debate? just replace it?

so you are saying that if u buy a 500 dollar stainless catback, put it on your car, drive around for like 4 months then let me hit it with a sledge hammer because “its old”… you wont get mad at me?

I think the thread was more about it blowing up though.

yes it is cause one you cant just buy the muffler and its not just a muffler its a part of a 900 dollar turbo back exhaust system that is a 3" stainless steal mandrel bent. So in order for me to get a new axle back i would need to spend 900 bucks. Vibrant doesnt offer just the axle back, and the fact that i made such a big deal about and the driver told me it was ok and then they are trying to say they didnt do it.

Trust me if it was some POS muffler from pep boys that i just cut the stock piping and used pipe clamps i would not be taking them to court over it.

vibrant doesnt offer an axle back? yes they do… cause i own 1… i connected it to 2.5 inch stainless catback piping. it was only 130 bucks for the axle back… and yes they do make turbo mufflers ranging 160- 200 bucks… where did you buy your exhaust?

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=vibrant+turbo+muffler&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

that car has more gay in it than a mr2

Hay thanks glad you like it then

[QUOTE=fatti03msp;745840]o ok, ya… you wont see that with domestics they cant make the power
QUOTE]

you have the balls to back that bullshit up…

i got two domestics with ls1’s that say you cant

ya let me get my car back up and running, and let me guess u want to do a drag race right cause thats all you guys seem to do with your cars on this forum. Learn how to take a bend haha.

and good job on the failing on how to quote too haha. i mean its not like it does it for you automatically or anything

:cookie:

who the hell would want to race somebody going around bends? domestic or not. fast and furious yo!

people that autocross? :stick:

hahahahahahahahah
so you want to roll race or go from dig? sure either one won’t have a problem. i say pick the girly trans am

hahah yeah it will be hard to take turns the yukon has a bit of top weight…

since i now see what you are driving…ill toss in another ls1 for yeah that own.
to make it fair you can race the yukon first…
but ill need to fold the mirrors in so its a lil faster
let the winter bench racing begin…

You have cars that run?!?!

I don’t know what is funnier, fatti03msp calling people out with a car doesn’t run, or
Sinister actually racing

I always liked the quote (concerning racing):

“If you can turn, you aren’t going fast enough.”

well if you actually look at the posts i didnt call him out he called me out and i just said ya let me get my car running and ill run you.

Sweet, lose to a 160hp 4300# truck it’s your fault.

why does everybody bitch about what other ppl are building? if you dont’ like it don’t waste the your time by posting a bunch of BS. just cause it has 4 cylinders doesn’t mean its slow and just cause it has 8 doens’t mean its fast. theres plenty of 15sec V8 F-bods out there

+1 Dam straight