Zoom Zoom Boom

show me an n/a supra running the same times as an n/a civic or crx, etc.

but when you break it down dollar for dollar a ls1 swapped car will be just as much or more expensive to build a turbo 4 cyl

for that your retarded, civics run like high 15 sec passes, at best, my n/a supra runs like a 15 flat or a really high 14, Stock,

This has turned into the worst thread ever. I feel another neon related douche of the week.

yep this thread has went to shit, this is y im most likely not going to make a rebuild thread and y this forum fails. haha. Are there mods that can clean up the 4 pages of just straight BS.

Honestly that is the best thing that could of ever happened to that car/motor

the sad thing is thats completely true haha, none forged internals stock FTL.

but i ended putting to together a lil rebuild thread if you want to check it out here it is.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=745829#post745829

and thanks mods for cleaning this up.

I’l pass, i could care less about imports

thats cool then y are you in the import section haha.

and that wasnt directed towards you anyways it was just me posting in general.

Becasue i enjoy seeing pictures of carnage form POS imports blowing up and hearing about how they are gods creation and o so fast:ugh:

o ok, ya… you wont see that with domestics they cant make the power

well it didnt take long for the bashing to start haha.

You better have it done! Looking forward to having you folks back up here!

Have a Merry Christmas!

P.S> Bummer about your engine, but hey, that’s racing…

thats funny because no one cares about POS slow jeeps

ya it will def. be done before we come up for the mazda dyno day.

and your opinion means nothing to me. I already had my cake and ate it too with my previous car so i wouldn’t talk until you actually have something thats 1/4 mile worthy:jerkit:

1/4 mile worthy whats that???

holy shit is that all you guys do on this forum is compare every dam car to the 1/4 mile, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT 1/4 MILE TIMES. you sit and wait for light to turn and drive in a straight line, wow that is so much fun let me drive around and do it again and again and again and again and again.

It didnt take long for this to get off topic again.

See you got the member project up. Hope everything goes together easy for you.

deffinetely in for progress pics, are you having the swap done or doing it yourself?

i dunno yet lol, i dont have a garage and hardly any tools. if im doing anything i will be building the motor and having it put in the car. I would love to do all the stuff myself but i dont have another car so i have been bumming rides and it blows.

damn that sucks, how did you blow it up anyhow? if you have any questions on anything shoot me a pm and i’ll help you out