see4ways goes 10s

LOL

Timeslip with video? consistently? without breaking like every other dsm?
who did your cage? or did you mean it will go tens once and you’ll get bounced from the track?

or did you mean, it would go tens, if you cranked the boost way up, and had someone who wasnt you drive it?

Your car wont go tens, it takes alot more than 5k including cost of car to make shitty dsms go tens, I know some dsm kids, and watched them pile $ to make the cars fast, and even with TONS of money and Burch doing the work.

they were still always broken.

its easy to make lively claims online.

Why don’t you save the mods some time and just post directly in the DRAMA section.

I’m going to run 10s NA for 10k including the car

I cannot wait for summer…

Karter you suck. I don’t even know why you post still you don’t even own anything remotely interesting enough to post on this forum or talk shit.

If this doesn’t lead to some sort of a callout I am banning everyone.

Hahha awesome.

Um I’m pretty sure you can run 10s for 5k.

In?

A bike.

Boom.

on

I have a low 10 second vehicle sitting in my garage right now.

10s are for gays.

Why didn’t he kill himself yet would be a more appropriate question to ask

Not that i even need to defend myself, but If you read my post it said WILL go tens not that it already did, or that i have timeslips or video’s. Many people can run tens without breaking, and you often can go to private track days and not need a cage for that particular day. Im ot making shit up, it was a simple comparison. My setup has proved time and time again to put people way into the 11’s and into the tens. Anything over 400 whp is definitly enough to get there. A dsm does not NEED a built motor to go tens (saves money) and like you said they are always broken so if you buy one with alot of supporting mods predone that someone gave up on already you can save a shitload of money.

Heres my setup- Fresh rebuilt motor, it has about 2000 miles on it, was rebuilt about a month before i bought the car.
-Fresh Jacks stage 1 built tranny and 4 bolt rear (eliminates alot of the problems DSM’s have in going fast.
-272/272 cams. H.P. 255 fuel pump, and 1000 c.c. injectors for now.
-Evo3 exhaust manifold, unless i decide to use something else, Big front mount, i have spares if needed.
-PTE SCM61 with the upgraded wheel, all that bullshit (was deebos) this turbo has similar wheel to a gt35 except journal bearing not dual ball bearing. This turbo should easily make 425-450 whp on pump gas. Obviously more on e85/c16
-Car will be tuned on a fresh ecu with DSM link and a zietronix unit.
-Coilovers are adjustable for launching, can run drag radials, or even slicks if necessary.
-Im sure there are many other things im leaving out but i would say with those parts im definitly in the area where i need to be.
-And of course my car as with all the previous work done to it will be BURCH TUNED. If he says it will go tens. It will go tens.
I assure you that i have spent less than 5k total for the car, parts and labor and tuning, and I have been daily driving the car for months with the evo3 at 26 psi without a problem. As it sits it can go low 12’s without any problem, I think adding a big turbo, tires, and a little seat time, my claims arent that unrealistic.

Seem like you listed 5k worth of stuff depending on exactly what you paid for the car…and it runs 12s

If you’re going to run 10s with 400rwhp your going to need a sub 1.6 60’ that should work really well with a stock DSM tranny :lol:

I would also like to add just about every year since I have been on UBRF so probably 10 years now some idiot shows up going “I WILL RUN 10’S WITH MY DSM FOR 4-5K WATCH ME”

I haven’t seen it happen yet

However I have seen people poor a shit load of money into them

F-bodies are soooooooooo 2008.

i didnt make a thread claiming it like king kong dick though, I understand where you are coming from and i am fully aware that DSM’s break, but im also aware that the people who own them usually dump mad money in the wrong places. i was simply making a comparison, you know he’s just pissed cause you and i went off about that mustang not being the best deal in the world being as there are many notch rollers with paint and titles for just a few hundred bucks more than his car was.

I also have a JACKS tranny, which is significantly better than a stock tranny, double syncros in all gears and center diff work so i should be ok : )
and my car is capable of low 12’s with the evo3 16g and a winter tune right now. Once the sc61 is on you would think im in the correct area.

i also have AWD not rwd or fwd : )

Bench racing!

My shit is going to have enough power to go 8s…but it won’t. People always compare their setups to what the best in the industry are doing with similar setups then seem disappointed when it runs a second behind.

Also I will take a properly setup rwd car at the strip over AWD and day of the week. My junk only cuts 1.4s so far. Shits weak.

props to lz, this place needs more domestic love, and less slow fwd cars.

From now on bills the only person whos allowed to be cool and have fwd. Dsms never were cool, Evos are cool, but thats big boy dollars, its not even the same sport.

Legally going 10s takes alot more than an 8 point cage. Nobodys talking about some “private track bullshit”

as for see4ways, theres over 5k into that car as lz said, plus your bench racing it. how much is 4 slicks? did you factor that into your cost?
not just motor and car. Legal tens for 5k, is a very hard feat. You gotta be less than 2500lbs and in the 400+ whp range.

10.99 dosent count. start talking when its faster than 10.75.

Boxxa, it wont let you post new threads in the drama section.

Quattro, STFU. You are surprisingly more widely hated than me, not to mention that my worse troll post trumps your best rant ever. Why you haven’t died of SARS yet or some other third world plauge is beyond me.

ctspoolintsi, had over 5k into his talon, burch did all the work on it, it was a decent set up on drag radials, went high 11 low 12s. Why would you want a dsm anyways? lets take a awd car that weighs more than a camaro and power it with a sewing machine, bottlefed by a leaf blower.

Junk is junk for a reason. I really wish I had the money to put my mustang together, just for the simple fact of the ability to walk most of this forum.