Zoom Zoom Boom

He is correct…the higher horsepower base you have to start with the better and I really havent seen any N\a 300 hp 4cyl cars so he is correct ,there is no replacement for displacement

You said budget right there.

And your case is not 100% true, period.

And no replacement for displacement is a joke. Stop making blanket statements.

Edit : Just wanted to add, that you’re right. No 4-cyl has touched stuff like the 505HP out of the box C6 Z06. But the blanket statements you make are all sorts of wrong.

I liked the all capital rant. Was that suppose to make us believe you more?

im just trying to save you years of worthless dsm modding, have it your way, lol your gonna wake up one day, look at your car, and go WTF

your life is a blanket statement

I can’t argue. I succumb to your flawless logic and witty, well-thought out responses.

Anyone ever think about your power to weight, ratio? And the fact v8s have been around for how long? Step out of the ordinary,and boys are running 10s on stock turbo talons, v8 is a thing of the past ya it’s nice to have a v8 with power and torque but it’s fucking boring step outside try something new, there are 200whp crxs running mid to high 11s

Me too. Some local guy has an NA crx that does just that.

So if v8s are God. Why didnt you buy one?

Dude your retarded, Drive your pos off a cliff, aparantly your RiCeTaStIc!:asshole

show me 1

actually i am, i have two mk3 supra’s one im keeping toyota, and the other im prob. gonna drop a small block in, or maybe if i can get ahold of some cash maybe drop in a 6.0 6 speed, btw i dont think there god, just a hell of a lot better than rice burners.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Says the '86 Supra owner.

My turbo cost more than your entire 80’s piece of garbage. Way to buy a car made entirely worthless by the MKIV. Shit, the subframe in my last car is worth more than your fly ride.

Enjoy your night.

well car and driver said…

and what do you drive mr. fucking turbo high and mighty, and my 80’s piece of so called “Garbage” takes down “Cool” new cars 20 years newer, say what you want, your just another stupid fucking ricer, btw im glad to see your turbo cost more than my car, that just makes any future track time more worthless.

+1 on that not sure about the 1/4 mile times but ya the v8 has been out forever , and this whole there is no replacement for displacement, us “RICETASTIC” guys with the 4 bangers and turbos we have displacement on demand… its called a boost controller haha. But as much as i love the arguing between v8 and I-4 lets try to keep this on topic.

But i honestly dont car about 1/4 shit, like i said before i find drag racing boring after the 3rd pass haha and im not building this for drag at all, im building it for AutoX and Road Racing.

Ill get a lil rebuild thread up soon, but it will probably just turn into a bash thread cause thats all that seems to happen on this forum.

well Ill read it and enjoy it. post more pics of the car up

right there thats the problem, you need that turbo for a reason. where would you be without it.

well Good luck to you guyz…

Dude seriously I dont know you but fuckoff. You are not original and beating the displacement thing is stupid. We are different because we don’t feel like all doing the same thing. We all have our opinions and you dont see me bashing v8 guys because I like turbo 4 bangers. So dont bash on us. END.

well what do you expect when the motors are half the size and liters lol.

+1 im tired of hearing about v8’s lol

It’s a very well known Crx hybrid built I believe it made 216whp and ran 11.5s , your allover the place with your argument , v8 is old it’s been done time and time again , plz plz plz drop a ls1 in that supra tell me the cost the Dyno numbers and 1/4 mile times, I guarentee you that Jesse or steves dsm will run the same if not faster for the same or less cost. And who are youto knock on 4cyl turbos you own a supra, where would a supra bewith outthe turbo ??? Plain and simple our 4cyl turbos are making the same numbers and same timeslips as your v8s , besides and older foxbody or older car show me a v8 car these days for cheap, corvette mustang? Your looking g at 30k+, were building 10 second cars for less than half the cost , hate to say it but there’s a huge hole in your theory , get off your high horse and coMe to your senses

i know supra’s are turbo, but it only makes up for like 30 horse on the 7m, honestly i dont have anything actually “Against” 4 cyl cars, i just dont think its worth the time effort an money to piss with them, Again My Opinion, some of you guys get so worked up over opinions, wah, get over it, lol, but yeah buying any car brand new, nowadays is just a big waste of cash, if your only buying it to race, btw what was that crx built with? if your telling the truth, thats pretty cool,

Again, says the 86 supra owner. Name me one big bad rwd v8 that goes low 13s with only 207whp and 185ft. lb.s torque. Oh, and street tires, i know you v8 guys use slicks like a crutch and both your legs are broken. There’s no replacement for power to weight ratio

Half the results, Twice the gas you mean? Maybe i like the way a car that isn’t engineered by a team of people with high school GED’s like yourself handles. Nothing like feeling like you’re always out of control when your in a 4000lb. rwd v8 that can’t go straight down the track and is useless past 80mph anyway.

And there you have it, the man that had the ls1 miata telling you IT’S NOT WORTH IT.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. The LS1 Miata was a very fun car, and there’s nothing wrong with V8/LS1 stuff. It’s just that his “point” doesn’t make any sense.