Zoom Zoom Boom

A welded diff for autocross?

lol ya but no, the housing is welded, they have been know to split apart. but the actually gears are not welded.

ya very true, but ya if there anything im going to be doing ill let you know. Still waiting on my block a few other OEM parts from mazda.

:rofl: I don’t even work for any tow service :rofl:

dam i was going say i will see you in court and i always wanted to say that haha. o well.

girlfriends old protege, before the mazdaspeed protege front end, but after it was lifted up about an inch haha, you can crush em this was on k-sports

well, the truth is you can find a 6.0 6 speed for around 2500, so take that plus whatever you gotta do, and yes it will be faster, NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT.

putting a v8 in a protege is just retarded, but I think a ls2 dropout costs a bit more than $2,500

yes, it is, but so is the person that bought the car in the first place…:rofl:

just imagine you tell someone your protege is ls swapped, they’ll think its a honda swap, haha…no, ls1…INSTANT OWNAGE

:jerkit:

displacement+turbo > turbo > displacement

you should make a build thread because I want to learn about mazdA’s

or even more simply put.

engineering > displacement

x2 on the build thread, keep it going it’s not too often you get to see a mazdaspeed protege

a salad shooter makes more torque than you do, Do you know why people turbo honda’s? …Because, they have too.:tool:

wat. Your’e Dumb.

one day as your making a 12 sec. pass in your cool turbo b18 vtec swapped civic that you had to dump 7k in to get there, you will stop an think, why didnt i just get a rwd platform and run a v8? half the money, double the results,

I don’t think so. There are plenty of people before me that went fast with v8’s.

to the OP. so where is this build thread my man?

ok Serious question, you say your dsm ran a 12.whatever, right? now im not busting your balls, but seriously think how much money did you have to put into it, to make it run that time? honestly:eek:

less than ~4500 including the car purchase? AND alot of that was wasted in my learning curve including buying 2 dsms because I’m a dumbass and wrecked the first one. It went 12.2 with a burnt fuel pump fuse. will be in the 11’s this season coming on the same setup.

good too hear bud, but i mean if you really think about it, if you drop a v8 into some rwd import. lets say an ls1 rx7, your results would be incredible, they actually did that in car and driver, they said it was the most balanced car theyve ever driven.

What the fuck are you talking about? LS1 FD? What, roughly 15k to build on a budget? LS1 FC? Other than the fact the FC’s are garbage, you’re still what, 10k total? How is that budget? And that’s a stock dropout.

opinions vary, and i never said anything about BUDGET, hop off fucknut, OK THIS IS THE MAIN IDEA, YOU HAVE A FOUR CYL FWD CAR BASE, AND YOU HAVE A V8 RWD CAR BASE, OFF THE BAT WHICH IS GONNA BE FASTER?, AFTER 2K IN MODS? IVE SAID IT ONCE I’LL SAY IT AGAIN, NO MATTER WHAT, THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT,