04/22/2007 ECC-N WNY Event 1 Thread

Heres a pic of my car
Again my info:

SoraNezumi - Mazda SP23 - HS

Garick - Focus Sedan - 180 FSP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/HVskier/n15710174_16883605_8439.jpg

Hows that finger feeling? Thanks again

what did you do that puts you in FSP? Or are you running race tires now?

Just some old, used hoosiers

sureshot007 - 666SM
I’ll be the one with the faster times :wink:

Wake up Jim! It’s only a dream. :wink:

well, perhaps, but that is providing we both don’t OC every run playing with new settings on the car. Jim, this weekend is going to be a bust car wise, not a chance in hell of everything being close to ready. But we’ll run anyway :slight_smile:

Andy - all we need are the springs swapped and an alignment. That will put us in a better place than we were at all last year.

or the one with more cones :slight_smile:

Oh, and If I come, I’ll make an ass of myself by turning super slow times with a car that supposedly handles very well.

Lol. I need to learn how to drive this thing.

Edit - Ya know what, I am confident I will be there this Sunday. Nice weather on tap, and I need to get some aggressive driving out of my system in a safe, sanctioned environment.

BigAirSkier1580 - Red '91 Toyota MR2 Turbo - 54 SM2 - N

ill try and be there…anyway i can just show up and race, or do you guys want me to pre-register?

111 AS

It makes it easier on them if you can pre-register. But you can show up the day of and register there.

yea but im not positive if im gonna be in town that night. thats this weekend right?

Yeah, this sunday.

If you pre-register, and don’t show it’s not the end of the world. You pay at the event either way. It just makes it easier as your car will be in the system ahead of time.

yeah, just preregister anyway. :tup:
I’ll be there in some shape or form.

PRE-REGISTER even if there is only a slight chance you will make it. It makes my life so much easier if I already have all of your info. At registration, all I have to do is check a box. If I don’t have your info, then I have to sit there and type it all in. After 100 people, it gets old, and I get cranky.

<-- have work. couldn’t call off. blah it’ll suck standing in a pharmacy when you’re all out there w/o me. Plus, I just got my “new” to me car… urgh

jrod0187----SM— 187

I’m thinking about going as long as the weather isn’t bad.
22 SM

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/GSTairs/0124071718a.jpg

gooo! i want to see you :slight_smile:

You better be there! And you need a better pic of the new car.