WNY Solo Event 8.5 9/28 - ECCN

Since I know everyone had a great time at the Champagne Run thanks to our beautiful weather, we’re doing a non-points “for fun” event on the 28th.
The entry will be half price for those who were at the Champagne Run, and $5 off for anyone that wasn’t there.

Hopefully the weather will be better, so we can actually have some fun and not need a day to dry off.

cool :tup:

awesome!

dammit!

I have plans :frowning:

good idea, I’ve got plans already too though. Hoping to get to the last flr event and mirrorkhana to get my fix for the end of the season.

Same day as the Rides for Life, and I’ve already committed to helping with that.

Hopefully with it being an “unofficial” event it doesn’t turn into a full day of fun run stupidity where course workers are sprinting all day long chasing cones because people are pushing too hard.

well ecc’s parking lot seems to be putting a stop to that by itself with its wicked nasty curbs :slight_smile:

LOL…

I’d love to run the Neon…I haven’t autoX’ed in quite some time. I’ll think about it.

How is that different than any other event?

Nice! :slight_smile:

ooo I might run up there for this one what time is this starting?

Damn! I’ll be on vacation. :frowning:

I’ll probably make it up and take pics for you guys :tup:

i’m supposed to be getting my car reflashed for the 3rd time now on the 27th… lets see if it actually happens :smiley:

nice. that and your new Rotas should make a difference.

coming from the guy that had rota torques… the most played out knockoff wheel in the history of knockoffs :tup:

edit: and nice 15’s on your sti, didn’t know they made any that cleared the brakes :tup: :tup:

LOL

go

and

drive

your station wagon off a cliff.

i would but i am too lazy, i will instead stop by your car and take a nap on the park bench :tup: