WNY Solo CHAMPAGNE RUN!!!! - ECCN - 9/7

This Sunday marks our last event for the season, at Erie Community College (North Campus). The last event has traditionally been referred to as the Champagne Run, as the winner of each class gets their very own bottle of the finest $3 wine money can buy (or in this case, fall off the back of a truck).

Current results and standings are posted at:
http://wny-scca.com/site/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=38&Itemid=57

So come on out and join us for our last hoorah of the season, and burn off the rest of your tires before it’s time to put snows on!

Disclaimer: You must be 21 or older to win the bottle. In the event that you are not of age, those around you may claim the bottle and drink it for you, letting you know how well your victory tastes. There will be no alcohol consumption prior to or during the event. The awards ceremony will commence immediately upon completion of site cleanup (about an hour after last car finishes).

I love the champagne run. :smiley:

I am torn at this point - I want to rent a car, but I need to beat Ricky Bobby to take second. Maybe I’ll just make one run in my car, then switch to the rental?

why is there a question mark at the end of that? you are the biggest car whore out there. I’d be surprised if you ONLY ran in two different cars on sunday. :slight_smile:

I am in. Champagne run is a blast

does anyone else want to run in STS2 so I don’t have to get totally owned in CSP?

isn’t there usually a few cars in STS2 anyways?

or just make someone co-drive :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll be there, for the last time running my stock tires thank f’ing god. hopefully i can manage to squeeze out another win on them for the booze.

Hmmmm, I might show up in the M5.

Lemme co-drive woot woot!

i will be there finally

Cooks FTW!

Come on now, Cooks is more like $5 or $6… I suppose I could go for Andre… we’ll see, doing shopping tomorrow.

andres spumante is bareable… their extra dry literally makes my mouth explode though.

Am I the only one that got a little turned on by that?

i hope so?

pants party?

so…can we get a do-over on that one?

I like this idea :smiley:

Was a really disappointing event for me, took my first run at about 75% to get a feel for teh course again, second run pushed too hard through a section and it killed the run, then after that the course was soaked :frowning:

left early cause i didnt feel like sittin through another even in the rain

your not the only one

:word: we stuck around till the event was officially called on account of the water but bailed before the party afterwards, something about hanging out drinking in a parking lot in the rainy cold sounded too much like shit i used to do when i was 15

getting tipsy in my own nice warm house with some food & tunes after a hot shower and dry clothes sounded so much better

2008 season ends with a :tdown:, what else would you expect in buffalo