ECCN WNY-SCCA event#1

am i the new DK:shrug:?(0:35:0 seconds in)

(VIDS ARE BEING HOSTED ELSEWHERE< WHERE I CAN GET BOTH OF THEM UP TOGETHER> photobucket is the ghey, so check back for more delicious auotX-ness

('nother vid later to prove in fact that i am not)

*edit-TURN UP THE VOLUME!

poeple must hate me, or have no comments?. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

nice vid. lols happy now?

Was posted at 2am, so I didnt see it on my “new posts” search.

Nicely done. If you ever need a codriver, let me know :wink:

yay!!! ive been up since yesterday waiting for a reply on this! now i can go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!. j/p but thanks for the kind words.

werent you there yesterday? or at the movie premier? you ghosted me both days.

Siq! Get those vids to me man…

Video is choppy for me here at work (computer here is slow as balls)… when you were doing the far turn around I was like “where is he going…” then the frame skipped ahead and saw the sideways action, hehe.

ps - Yeah, where were you Mike? I figured you’d be there bumming cars for some runs.

I was at the DVD premier, but ended up staying out a bit later at a few other bars since I knew I wasnt going to be able to AutoX. Had some family stuff come up, and wanted to help Brent with the FD so I rolled back to Rochester around noon.

anyone got any pics/vids of the “god speed christian customz” s2000? lols lols

why 2 threads… i smell… thread merge

the “godspeed” s2000 is RuGSR, he can post pics if he likes, i dont think i got any of it.

and this is a motorsports video for the motorsports video thread.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=748996325584263900&hl=en

hell yea dave! nice vid. thanks.

nice vid mang… i want a car to autox…

I love how tame autocrossing looks from the outside, but when you are in the car it seems like you’re doing 70mph the whole time.

Nice clips.