WNY Solo Champagne Run, 9/17, ECC-N

So who’s in? I’m finally going to make it to an event and can’t wait to try out the new car.

This is the last WNY event of the season and always a good time so hopefully lots of people will make it out.

I’m definitely there. I’ve heard only good things about this event, so I’m really excited.

i guess im there. i have to see if im registered…

i have been done for a while…trying to get a front suspension issue resolved still…i may stop by and visit

just remember, if you think you might win your class at the event (not for the season, just the event) bring a co-driver… you may need a ride home :slight_smile:

for a small fee, I can be your taxi for the evening :slight_smile:

I’m going to bring my own bottle, just in case I don’t win :smiley:

Don’t worry. I always get 2 cases, and so far there’s only 14 classes with more than 1 driver, so with all the 1 driver classes being bumped, that should leave us with 9 bottles for supplemental prizes (top PAX, most cones, bottom PAX, best spin, etc.), or just for the taking.

Plus, there is usually an ample supply of beer. I plan on having some handy at least. But that’s normal.

what time?

I’ll probably be there — depending on the aftermath from the Rides for Life show on Saturday

Normal time, get there by 830 at the latest if you want to run.

hrmmmmmmmmm

yup, I’ll be there

yay possibly my first apearance in teh turbo SHO if the weather is dry!

i’m going to register right now!

hopefully the weather’s nice but i’ll def. be there if the car doesn’t break lol

i gotta pick up some steelies form Bret so il make a cameo

Wee. Took second in Novice with a 50.1. Missed first by .2. Ah well. Did take home some champagne for being dead middle in the overall pax list…just call me Captain Average, I guess (though whoever that was that rode with me on my fourth run, forgot his name, might say otherwise…I think he liked my driving, lol!)

I did, however, get to fun run an Elise. Mmmm, giggity.

Oh, and for the first time, someone got a vid of one of my runs…was the best one, too. I’ll post it as soon as I get ahold of it. More giggity.

^ hey i went with you on your fourth run lol

and don’t forget im right behind you with novice times lol

As usual the champagne run was a great time. A few timing gremlins but one of them got me a free re-run so that’s cool.

Time to start shopping for R-rcomps and better shocks if I ever hope to get any power to the ground though.

Yes! You! I still don’t know your name, heheh. But seriously… you made my day.