'09 S14 Drift Car Build

Next next level.

just want to make note… i didnt even touch the high boost setting :stuck_out_tongue:

yes it has modified LCAs

Dave from Modified Magazine took some photos of it at full lock yesterday. I will post one up when I get them. The car is in the trailer right now and the trailer isnt wide enough for me to get a pic of that LOL

#s of what? steering angle or power?

the car made 450whp and 400ft lbs of tourque at 20 or 21 psi… that is kept as the high boost setting.

low boost setting is 350ish whp i think and that is more than enough

yea i think your low boost setting did you good.

but high boost is gunna be CRAZY!

I want to see this thing run on semi r-compounds!

I have a video of me drifting it but I can’t fuckin figure out how to get it on youtube or streetfire or anything… it just keeps saying “uploading…” and nothing happens… fuck

Ok. Here is a video QUICKLY put together of wednesday… It’s more or less just whatever crappy footage my dad shot just all in a row LOL… nonetheless, check it out. you will get an idea of what this new machine is capable of :stuck_out_tongue:

lol thanks for hte video cred briggs, asshole lol. btw i love the way that car sounds.

Looks amazing Briggs! Let me know when you go out next!

I was trying to be nice and blame all the shakey filming on my dad!

haha!! tripod next time, fuck!

i just got a hold of a lot more footage

new video soon!

nice!

Dave,
Camera is MIA from here right now, so your pics will have to wait till tomorrow :frowning:

Here ya go Dave :slight_smile:

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/mazworx/DSC03102.jpg

2.3L? That looks like a 90+ bore to me, and half inch head studs… Big ups Briggs.

Absolutely Speechless.
looks MINT!

mother of god…

shhhha zaaaam!

Sounds sexy! I vote you take everyone for a ride in the passenger seat :slight_smile: