really cool. my S13 but built 1/24 (updated pic)

Well its winter time and since i cant drive my real 240, i need to find other things to do and one of them is build models. and since they have relesed the S13 Import racer diecast, i picked a couple up and built a replica of my own 240. the guy who cut the graphics on my real car cut them 1/24 scale and i built the car just like mine including the interior. enjoy here is a pic of my S13 and my scale model. i just recived my S13 R/C car body as well that will be painted the same as my car, it is one of the new drift specific cars, he also cut the graphics for that car… pics will be up when i get it finished
ENJOY
Brent
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_44_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_54_full.jpg

That is cool. :shock:

Hah that is neat
Beats my Initial D silvia keychain
hehe

Wow… really neat idea.
You should offer your services to fellow 240sx owners… you could make a pretty coin!

Just a suggestion.

MissPies.

wow, that’s sweeetttt

ahhhhh i thought i was the only one who had that idea…

i havent started mine because my real car isnt finished.

i’ll post my replica up when its finished too. nice job tho man, what paint did u use

That’s friggin cool man.

When you have your car out next year make sure you have the little one in there too. That was a great idea.

My sister’s boyfriend just bought me the Initial D R32 Skyline, for Christms, and I wish I could post a pic of it along with a real one. Oh well.

Anyway it looks great.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

That’s awesome! :smiley:

ya i will have the little one with the real car at shows and such.
and i used the same paint as my real car PPG solar yellow. just got a spray bomb made up… i also just finished the 1/10 scale R/C car it turned out pritty cool. i have it set up fro drift as well, super hard rear tires it slides around awsome here is a pic of that little project. i pawned the wheels off one of the import racer big r/c cars.
enjoy. p.s i can build the scales of other peoples car aswell its fun…
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_55_full.jpg

Neat popups… how’d you do that on the lexan? Also, you should put some leds in there or something hahaha…

That is awesome :wink:

cool!

where did you find the body for the rc car?

ive been looking for a coupe for a while now.

GT_Greg has one of those RC cars with a fastback… I don’t know if they
have a coupe version…

Anyways, space out those wheels on the R/C car… even R/Cs gotta be
flush.

the r/c car is by yokomo made in japan. hehe JDM TITE YO.
anyway they do make a coupe version to this car. its made by another company though i think… the wheel spacing is hard the body is kind wide compared to the other body i had on it. i need to extend the wheel studs hehe. flush them out… im glad everyone likes them, there fun to build and play with. went drifting with it tonight at my buddies on his cement floored basement…
Brent

where can i find a coupe like that rc version
man i love it
great job