drift car buildup

ok so its 4 in the morning and i cant fucking sleep.

Ive been talking to Vlad on msn about rusty shitbox drift cars!

Decided to build the ultimate beater 240sx drift car. This vehicle will be a track only car, built for the purpose of drifting like a maniac. hitting walls, tandem etc.

see ya on the track hahahaha

Me and Avery are gona go out to drift in school parking lots while their mommy’s are picking them up.

i already have one, but its a little more proper

your afraid of crashing your $2,000 chassis? lol cheap ass’s

does $1500 include material cost? and how are you going to get a half decent weld on a cast manifold/ turbo extension?

edited

ill donate the header

its s14 higher flow

awsome thanks sasha!!!

speaking of donations

feel free to chime in with any free or cheap ass parts to donate towards the ghetto budget drift car

come out to shannonville and you can come take laps in the heap of shit that could

ill rock anyones sticker who donates free shit hahaha

i can give you an open diff if you dont already have like 10 of them… lol

btw are you sure Sasha is talking about a turbo mani? I think he means an n/a header…?

don’t forget to weld the doors shut… hazard style…

I’m also willing to donate an open diff, with output shafts and all :wink:

hahaha wooo wooo

thanks for all the love guys!!!

doors might need to be welded jsut to keep the car from falling apart hahahahahaha

yea sash is talking about a stock cast s14 sr20 manifold

Haha. Can’t wait to see her :wink:

i can donate 15" crap all seasons if i ever come across any

Samson Drift Tire Ltd.

hahhaha

“l im going to do is tap and die into the head new threads in the proper placement so all the holes line up on the sr manifold boooya 10 doller kat manifold that wont break”
Can you elaborate a bit on this? You’re drilling the head in new locations to put in studs, or? I’ve never heard of fitting an SR manifold on a KA, but it seems like a great budget alternative, so if you can, please post some more details.

probably one of the dumbest ideas ever, what if you drill in and hit a water/oil jacket in the head?

Why not fill the old holes, and buld up the mani itself with weld/new material and drill new holes in it to match up on the block?

That’s why I’m asking if he’s actually drilling in the head lol

well im not sure if it will work yet

if not maybe i will build a cheap adapter plate

well see

i need a ka so i can put it on my engine stand and see whats popin

http://ncogni.to/gallery/d/3576-2/IMG_4888.jpg
lick it like ice cream

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1580/84dvdaguerrafhm2005gb5.jpg

Hey man, don’t forget about some tracks having sound limits.

Wicked project, I am looking forward to seeing it, but not running tandem with you haha…

im thinking silencer for the test then ditch it

actually if you want really ghetto design your own muffler… ever see snowmobile/seadoo exhausts? they have huge conical expansion chambers with restrictors at the outlet, of course each exhaust port gets it’s own or paired up with just one other… they make huge power with those, they really suck if you replace them with straight pipes