1/4 Goals 2008 lets hear em!

low 10’s

6.80’s

:3some:

look at you Mr big shot!

I was just going to say, where is the 7 and 6 second choices for Jay!

is your car going to see the road this year mark?

ehh maybe… I have a motor and everything sitting right next to my toolbox… I just really don’t care about it anymore…

I just don’t want to put it together until I can put it together the way that I really want it… im not going to 1/2 ass it. With that said… I defiantly don’t think I can do that this year… id need another 10-12k to do that. Im trying to focus on making more money than spending more money right now.

More than likely, ill throw it together in a month or 2 with the motor I have sitting right now… leave it around high 600’s and drive it this summer, nothing crazy. Then hopefully ill be where I want to be next winter.

14.9 on 215 drag radials. I hope…

12s will be easy as cake for me this year :smiley:

10’s

with the GSR in late this summer i’ll be hoping to get close to a low 12 sec mark. but even if i don’t i’ll still be happy my car is finally boosted.

Last year was 12’s so I’m guessing 11’s. Who knows.

conquest is looking for 8.60’s consistently on boost alone, i want to hit 10’s on street tires on the awd and we are also looking for mid 10’s on streets out of our blue gsx also

only time will tell
DSM

what did the conquest run this year

its best was a 9.66 on a forced performance 3065 turbo running like 33 psi b/c of the 3.5 bar map sensor on the AEM

got a turbo upgrade this year and a 5 bar sensor so we can only pray , plus its got a glyde this year inside of the th350 so its got alot better gearing for a launch

Will be looking for low low 10’s , but really will be shooting for a 9 second car when all is said and done. But with all that said It will not be in 08 haha more like maybe 09 , bye the time the motor gets done along with tranny/ transfer case to handle the new setup.

The 2.0 is currently deceased due to a violent methanol malfunction haha, I might actually just be patient and focus on getting the Evo paid off then I can free up that car payment money into the build without having to cheat money from other priority’s. Till then she just hangs in the garage

8.90’s in the malibu, 10’s in the camaro then up the boost for 9’s. And I probably won’t touch the 57 again this year :frowning: But I did get myself a little more motor for it :slight_smile:

Your crazy for real. haha

I might have it as bad as you :bigthumb: You know how it is the Evo is like crack to me I cant quit it

I’d like a good hooking track for a decent 60ft finally and hit 11.50’s or better then maybe, finally bottle feed it. Damn kit has only been sitting around for 2 years now.