bench racing for 06 season

what are some of you guys/girls looking for as in times this year.

silverado should run a 13 NA this year and low 12/high 11 on juice
notch hopefully high 12 untouched motorhigh 11s on juice
Hatch i doubt will see track this year

so lets see what some predictions or hopes are going to be

gonna put a nice cam in the truck and try for high 12’s, then pulling the motor and put in the notch.

hoping for 11’s in the notch, and spray it once or twice for my 10.sec slip.

I’m going to see if i can actually make it out of the 1st round of brackets, now that i have the slow automatic cheater car.

On some borrowed ET Drag Radials I want to see a mid 11, but it’ll probably be more like a high 11.

-TJ

`

however long it takes for me to push Quik’s ford down the track:moon:

low 14’s :ugh: :kekegay:

I just wanna make it to the track more than once! I am gonna be getting some different maps for both my Subies. Hope to hit high 12’s in the STi, and for the RS maybe a low 13, but who knows since I suck at racing LOL

depending on what i deciede to do either mid/low 13’s or high high 12’s

im lookin for high 12s improbable yes over exaturated yes but im gunnin for high 12’s

im hoping for a 16.xx time this year

low 14’s :ugh: :kekegay:

aiming for a low 15, high high 14 if i can drive it right
we’re going to try for a low 14 in the 4door cobalt too… gonna have a little surprise under the hood

fender ahead of whoever i race, and keep broken trannys to a minimum until i can build the auto and go balls out.

I’d like low 12’s before the years up.

hope to have the car just at the track this year

i hope to get my car fixed…

then sell it.

then buy another car.

GTP looking for mid 13.s of faster than smort.

Mustang, i hope i can make it down the track without splitting the block

Hoping for 11’s this year even if its 11.999999 I’d be happy, but more realistically low 12’s

im hopein to get some good footage of you guys at the track with my vid recorder. since i doubt the dak. will be makin it down the track. yeah 17.85