bench racing for 06 season

Finish daytona.

get 12.999999999

whats it getting done

11.99 or bust

So whats going to be stuck under the hood? wait I know I bet its a shelby blower :boink How many PSI can u produce because I may need u under the hood of my GTP.

to run better than everyone think i will run

Repeat mid 12s on street tires and stay running.

good luck, your car probably won’t pass tech inspection. :moon:

Actually get a new clutch this year, last year the house owned my $$$. If I get that I want to run what a lid and cat back is susposed to run with a decent driver. So w/o any mods I want to see a low 13…if I take the gtp (which would be if there is no new clutch for the WS6) I want to see a very low 14 maybe a very high 13.

On a side note I am pumped to autoX the WS6

Hoping I’ll break 17 sec in whichever ride I take to the track…

12s on the stock turbo

complete second gn block /build my first gn tranny

i resolve to get to hybrid for the typhoon turbo/ downpipe sale and installation.

pay for new house

break into 11’s N/A on only 2 liters in my honda or more likely sell it to assist another honda go deeper into the 11’s and then go 12’s in a turbo awd sedan :dunno:

14.99 outta the stock block 305. I have no idea what my 84 hurst will do cause its never run. i’m puttin an olds 350 in it i bought so maybe mid 14’s to start :dunno:

I think this is the first bench racing post ever in pittspeed history that has no shit talking in it.

im keeping it clean & thats the way its going to stay!

put a new clutch in and go 11.40’s then going to sell the car.

If I can get the balls to run this thing down the track I’ll be looking for mid to high 14s

we’ll see how my tranny’s holding up once the time comes, if it starts slipping there’s no way I’m making a run. I’d rather put 3g’s towards a new car than towards a tranny for this slow pos.

I predict that Im gonna break…

hope under 10.9 on bike talon who knows if i will finish it might sell and move out of state

Faster then last year and hope to get to the track more then 2 times this year!