bench racing for 06 season

Mid 11’s

with the new setup and the new found power hoping to go 10.30 or faster,if not that fast im gonna push it till it does or breaks!

3 Years ago i ran a 14.0000 with just a turbo back.

This year im looking for a mid 12 with turbo back, Headers, catless up-pipe, fmic, super 16G and supporting mods, RA Gears, and hopefully a tune iether by Slowboy or Agile.

Hopefully mid 12. Shooting for a better 60’ so wherever that puts me. Got a traction bar and new final drive. 12.5/6 I’d be happy on the current setup. Just try to get to the track more this year.

low 16’s with new clutch :wink:

hopefully get out to the track for the first time racing, and hopefully run less than a 17

that is all

Freshened Engine and transmission this winter. Found out the crankshaft was cracked so there went any money I had to do improvments. I am goin to try a different ring combo this year, but will probley not pick the car up any. I’ll just be happy if it stays togther for another 2 years.

14’s would be awesome in my blazer… doubt it tho

13’s or 14’s in the J2.

I hope to have enough money to buy the stuff I need to legally run the car and tires to have traction(235/60/15 for NDRA and 24.5x8.5x15 slicks for local stuff and NHRA if I go to any of their events)

9.20’s in pats car hopefully and low 10’s in my car…

Hopefully a little quicker and faster than last year. Freshened engine and tranny are complete and ready to go.

what’s it run? those pics are badass

Thanks man. It runs 9.80’s and 9.90’s and when it gets real hot it runs 10.0’s.
136 to 138.5 mph or so. N/A

:eek2: shit, you’ve got my respect

Jumping ship this year, going to the darkside.

i am hoping to get the thing back together and i am going to guess a really low 12

Hopefully run down the track this year. N/A hoping somewhere in the 10-11s range. But will see once all together.

with a good driver my car would be in the 12s but i suck so im hoping for 13.3 at least. Then maybe ill get a cam and try to get in the 12s

14’s man … all I need is 14’s