10/14/07 - My Bubble Tea - 8 PM

This Sunday, come out for the 3rd My Bubble Tea meet of 2007. Hopefully the weather cooperates, but we’ll be there anyways. We will have our NYSpeed banner in the window, solidifying our 10% discount there. Let’s make it a good one…

i may have to come to ur house and cruise with u and sexy mike

I wont be there, so you’ll just be cruising with Joe. :lol: In Philly and wont be back till next week.

EAT SHIT SKIP PHILLY…

will be there again

southgate and mighty get stickies…and i think that if they are worthy of one, then bubble tea sure as hell better be…

I should be able to make it this week, as long as I can keep my old turbo MOPAR running. There’s a rally in the southtowns during the day I was gonna try to make, but can’t since I gotta work.

dunno… last week was boring. This week will probably be the same.

so its 50/50 on me showing up

if i go it’ll be awesome… and you know this :sario:

true…

if you go… then ill go :wink:

fags

adam wont show.

Ok, that post def. deserves a :wtf:?

and why does it deserve a wtf?

i got there… i was bored as hell… i left

if you expect people to entertain you itl probably be boring, otherwise just spark up convos with strangers or talk about your m3, i figured that was the point of these things… plus bubble tea rocks, its fun

^…i mean that was the point back in the days of ubrf at least… when people used to actually run also, come, ill run you for fun if you get bored

^^lol… i expect people that go there to entertain me… most of them already know that.

i’ve been around way too long doing the same shit. Just seems to get boring after years… ya know.

don’t get me wrong, i still like going, seeing friends, saying whats up…yada yada

Maybe its because this is a car forum…and you don’t like cars or talking about cars…

lol its all good, i know what you mean :wink: i just really really really love bubble tea

yep…you’ve got me all figured out.

god… justin just dont talk anymore