1988 Trans Am GTA

It is def something to think about… I just ordered everything to complete the interior and will be finishing that up this weekend. When I purchased the car (shell) it had been bastardized, wiring harness all cut up, HVAC system removed and tossed, etc… I have the entire wiring harness straight and all of the interior features working now (lots of hours). Then I think it will be on to the rear suspension, I’m not really in a big hurry to complete the car. This is my first project and I would like to do it right the first time.

I would have to find another one to compare it to, but I believe I have a PA racing tubular trans crossmember for a TH350 if your still going that route.

Well after many discussions and advice, I talked with the machine shop again today and I will be dropping off the L98 block I have and we are building 383 stoker. Final! I will probably be going with the th350 from b&m and torque arm and cross member from UMI

I have a th350 longtail so u can use stock shaft and crossmember etc . It’s the same lenght as a 700r etc

PM with cost…

Just took some time and looked up all the original RPO codes for the car. If your interested in this kinda thing I posted them in PDF format

Well today is the day… L98 off to the machine shop! Hopefully in a few weeks it will be a fully forged 383

Finally, starting to make progress! Rear suspension has been shipped

Spohn Performance, Inc. is pleased to inform you that your shipment has been processed using FedEx Home Delivery® service.

spohn definetly makes some very nice parts. I’ve owned just about everything them make for a 3rd gen. You can also check out PA racing same exact parts just a little better price.

I hope in there are some subframe connectors.

Got most of the rear suspension complete today with the help of Johawk

Few More Pix

Where about in rotterdam r ya…

my parents live on kings…

id like to stop by shoot the shit n check out the gta

very nice, spohn makes good products

Subframe connectors are a must, but idk if they are worth the $200 spohn charges. I made my own from some 1x2 square tubing, only took me half a day. It stiffened the chassis up so much tho.

Hey buddy! If you need anything fabbed up, you know who to call! Looking good sofar! Making me want to get on my fbody now too.

The nice thing about the spohn’s is they are setup really nice and tuck up into the chassis, so it will provide plenty of space for my header’s and exhaust

You are first on the list! I will need the sub frames welded in… I’ll let you know