2008 ltz400

Selling my 08’ Limited Edition Z400, great shape, no mechanical issues whatsoever. Starts every time, even in this 6* bullshit. Is mostly stock with the exception of a set of $200 asv clutch/brake levers. Has about 30hrs or so on it, VERY clean and meticulously maintained. Have had 2 services done on it, one where they check valve adj/clearance and everything is within spec perfectly. $250 helmet and $40 goggles go with it. KBB for it s $4700, im asking $4500 with the gear. Any more info needed let me know. Ill throw some money to someone if they can get this sold as well!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/Z400.jpg

ive seen this bitch run the 1/4!!!

:rofl Yeah, she also has ran down a gsr integra at “the spot”. It sucked, I only got 1 pass and they booted me…was supose to let off at the 1/8th…went right through to the 1/4 lmao

it’s cool man. K20 just didn’t want us to think that he was the only one selling junk on here. we know you aint a scammer bro. nice machine :wink:

lol, thanks man. Ill get ya a hell of a deal on it!!:smiley:

bump, one of my favorite quads. gimme the handles!

Like i said, ill throw 50, maybe 100 to the person who can get it sold.(Pete i know your listening)

$4300…

TTT, need this thing gone. Got some bills to pay…

albany.craigslist.com
hudsonvalley.craigslist.com

Ive put it on craigslist like 3-4 times. Nothing but scammers…

www.exriders.com

go to forums, down towards the bottom ATV’s/UTV’s forsale. Register, list it…see whats up

Cool, thanks for the info man! Is it a local forum??

that is an awesome forum. not local, but tons of peeps on there. including my quads.

www.ride-ny.com

that forum has literally no action on it what so ever. You gotta wait 2 weeks for a single reply.

theirs alot of local guys. Most are district MX and TT racers. Im a member on there…lt250racer609. I have gotten 3 quads off that site and a shit load of parts and 3 motors. Current quad I have now I got it from that site. Guy lived in Vrginia and met me halfway in penn.

$4200 ya cheapies!

I just won’t sell on here, better market on car specific forums anyways

True, nothing besides cheap honda shit sells on this site anyways