FS: 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Welp guys. Here is the story. I bought this bike earlier this year during a different time in my life. I had a g/f, my life was going in a different direction. But since she decided to be a skank and sleep around, my life took an abrupt turn in a different direction. I am going back to school, and very recently I decided to follow my dream of being a musician. Which happens to be just about as expensive a hobby as owning a car/bike. And since I need money for school and to follow my dream so i’m selling the bike because I love my car wayyyy more. Here is what your purchasing:

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
700 Miles
60-70MPG
GREAT begginers bike!
$4000

Here is the ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180261193320

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/adam1721/100_2911-1.jpg

PM me if interested…

ahh damn your selling this? you JUST got it, hence the700 miles, how much do these sell for brand new ?

I think you should keeeeeeeeep it dont be so depressing sounding

Regardless of what he spent brand new for this thing these bikes are really tough to get a hold of out of a dealership. They can’t even keep them on the show room floors. Good luck with the sale. I don’t think you should have a problem selling it!

good luck with your sale bro. sorry to hear bout the skank, but hey, without skanks we’d never follow our dreams!

:wow

They sell for $3500-$6000, depending on the dealer but you can’t get them without being put on a list. I need $4000 to cover the loan for the bike. I’m not making a profit lol.

:sad skanks ftl, I wish I had the money to buy a bike, this would be perfect

damn dude sucks to see this for sale as you just got it…G/L with everything!

Honestly due to low supply and high demand, Ebay would be your best bet of attracting customers.

Either way, fantastic bike, and MSRP has no say in the value of 250’s when the supply is limited.

WOW i had no idea the demand was SO high, god damn, well then in that case yea sell it for 4 g’s :open_mouth:

damn…

This bike is still for sale. Come on peeps. Help a brother out here…

Best starter bike, amazing MPG, nearly brand new and will hold it’s retail value.

Amazed it’s not gone yet! Is it wantads? Craigslist? 250 board?

Now its for sale, last night or the night before you said NO :open_mouth:

man oh man u even talked about good mpg :open_mouth: hahaha well tis all good but I object, i say keep it SON !

$50 dollars to anyone who assists in a sale…

Link is updated

hey man

i was at work tonight and a buddy of mine came in and was talking about getting his girl a starter bike. Not sure if he’ll actually come on here or not, but i showed him the pics on the work computer and told him about the site. I duno if you were serious about the $50 but it doesnt really matter. Figured he might get ahold of you, he def seemed interested.

he was gonna take down your number or something, but i couldnt find it for him. his name, er nickname is slater, so if you want to pm me your number i’ll get it to him. lmk

bump so you hopefully see this!!

Heyyy. Thanks Swifty but this bike is so hot right now that i’m making a ton on it lol. If your buddy wants to offer me $4.5+ ill take it but right now my highest offer on ebay is $4.1K. The bid is up to $3200 in just one day of auction and I have personal offers in the 4K’s lol. ;D

damn damn damn why didnt i buy a fucking 250