95 ninja 250

ok so im selling my ninja 250 has about 4500 miles on it. just cleaned the carbs and latex the gas tank. great starter bike starts up right away. the only thing really wrong is the plastics on the bike are a lil bad need to be painted.But if your looking for something to learn and drive around on this is it. im loking for $1000 really dont want to go any lower so pm me if you wanna look at it or talk about it thanks.

http://i42.tinypic.com/n6asl3.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/sy008p.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/14sdt35.jpg

nice bike man, if i was looking into riding and getting a first bike, id be all over this. GLWS

thanks man

can your ride this on the highway with no problems or bad idea?

i used to own this bike, this bike has been around, first sean garrow than then like 3 other kids i know and then i sold it to jodi at pepboys. i can tell its the same one cause the original tank was messed up so the kid before me bought a blue tank with a dent in it. glad 2 see its still around lol

:banana

:banana:banana

lmao I didn’t think that bike still existed in one piece let alone run

GLWTS.

u remeber this thing chris when garrow used 2 have it then joe dirt and he thought it would beat the slobalt in a race lmao, omg mad funny lmao

but ya GLWS :thumbup

Yeah, Joe bought it and thought it was the fastest bike in all of TOC. I remember him calling us all up telling us he got a “streetbike” then we all went over and it was this fucking thing.

More of a moped than a street bike, haha. That’s JD for ya…

yup lol

i mean the thing isnt fast but it is fun to ride i may keep it and paint it just sucks i dont know anyone with a bike so ridding alone isnt fun… so i dont realy use it

GLWS I see your car go day central all the time…

Ive got a bike. If you want that turbo 150 bucks.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time

I don’t have all day for you to live your life here.You need to run "alero status "boost.HAHAHA.

nice price for anyone who needs a starter bike

thing looks like its been around the block, i wouldnt worry about beginner dropping this :smiley:

so im drunk and this post is probably gonna piss of the original poster, but how is a 95 ninja 250 worth a grand when brand new they are only 4k…yea i’m even a bigger asshole when im drinking and nobody in my phone is responding so this is what i have to resort to for amussement.

There right around 3k. My GF is buying one.They just got the 09’s at Troy city garage.

May have to take a ride up there tomorrow to check these out :ninja

this what i do every nihght after taking the funny’s:rofl

these bikes don’t loose their resale value as much as most other things…its just …people WILL pay this too. its sad… but for what it is, its a good price IMO cuz its hard to get on a bike for 1000 bucks

plus we talked about this in the corvette thread… let the bitches sell their shit for whatever they want to sell it for, its worth as much as what the customer is willing to pay for it