WTB: 08+ Kawi 250R

For my girl, MUST BE BLACK and mint. If its not black her only ‘back up’ is blue. Low miles, super clean (as most of them are) etc. Not looking to break the bank, especially since they were 4k brand new. Let me know.

Flykitty is selling a clean 08 under 3k with factory warranty for $3300, but it’s green.

nope she wont do it, already tried…

Going to be honest with you. These things have spectacular resale value. For what you will pay for a used one, you might as well go buy it new.

I bought an 08 250R and sold it a year later for $1200 more than what I paid for it brand new!

I buy/sell bikes on a weekly basis, last year alone over 15 bikes. These go for 3k all day long, ive found OVER 6 of them 08-09 for 2800-3400 all in amazing shape and not one with over 6,000 miles on it. There cheap throw away bikes. Whomever you sold yours to was a retard (no offense if you know them) cause brand new there 4400 out the door, why would i pay 5600 for something that is 4400 new? Not knocking you, just saying you got lucky :wink: For prime example, above an 08 for 3300 and under 3k miles. Just saying…

You must be a finance major

I prefer hustler ha

well then you have no need for this thread, you should of already found one :slight_smile:

Actually when I sold it, dealers were having issues having any in stock at the time. I am not sure why, but they did. Almost every 250R at the time was selling for more than MSRP.

I bought my bike for only $3600 brand new. Sold it for $4200 after being on Ebay for one day. The demand was huge and the supply was limited. Had nothing to do with luck.

huh ? lol

Yeap lol. so $600 more haha

hahaha

-Yah thats the first year they came out, they were a huge hit. Than MSRP went from mid 3’s to 4k for 2009, now they’re a dash over 4k for the 2010 model. All the same bike with 2010 changing some minor plastic work.

-As for ‘then why did i post if im so good’ comment, this is how you find deals. I post on roughly 10 forums, by doing so you find deals all over.

Picked one up last night out of PA, allset thanks!