WTB: sportbike for around $5000

post up what you got. im looking for something '04 or newer

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67723

2005 Kawi 600

^^ no thanks not what im looking for.

so was that R1 I posted about BS or what

yes

u tried craigslist there are a few on there i have found…or you trying to buy one from someone on the site?

havent seen anything im interested in on craigs, but i found a couple in Erie on Ebay and im trying to set something up for this weekend to go and grab one.

i know ya said 04 and newer but go to the forums on yzf600r.com, theres an 02 bike for 2900 i believe with 2000 miles

i got a 99 r6 in mint condition. never down got about 12k miles asking 3800 OBO

nice…what ya going to look at…details?

possibly a little old for his liking…just a thought

i would sell my yellow 02 CBR 600 f4i with 6k miles for $4,400 and throw in gear for cheap too (before i put it on craigslist)

i love those bikes…got any pictures

no not really i will work on getting some and ya its my first bike and i absolutely love it, i just want to upgrade maybe

hmmm price is high but may be interested. pics?

i know a guy selling a Green Kawi 636. i think its a 03 or 04 It needs minor work in a couple places otherwise its mint and i think he is looking right around 5, he would prob go less though.

^^^06 636’s are going for around 5k… if you have pics send them to me. Im looking to do this ASAP.

I have an 01 gsxr 600 bone stock and clean I would let go. PM me if interested in this year of bike and i’ll put some FS information together for you.

EDIT: PM sent, another to follow soon

this is a clean bike if anyone else is interested. Just not what Im looking for.

Thanks dude, I definitely hear where you are coming from… BELIEVE ME.

A FS thread on my bike may be coming soon… If anyone is interested in info just PM me I guess.