2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic

Just took this on trade and it is basically brand new! It has 937 miles on it and lots of upgrades…the pictures don’t even do this bike justice. Call me for more information or to look at it. 604-5862

price?

ehhhh im looking for a quick sale here, how about $6,495. I need this thing gone ASAP, come take a look at it!

thats a pretty sweet deal right there… wish i was in the market.

you know me, I have good deals on bikes/cars. I basically wholesale these things. I have friends who stole bikes from me and made money on them on their own. Someone will get a good deal on this bike, will it be you?

Wow, that seems like an amazing deal. Wish I wasn’t afraid of being run over by a semi. I will pass the info onto friends though. :tup:

That’s a sick deal, my uncle has the same bike, it’s so nice to ride. If I had the money right now for a 2nd bike I’d scoop this up in a heartbeat.

UGH. Do want.

I was going to send this to you ryan…

I’ll be back in tomorrow 9-9, if you are interested in this give me a call and come out to look. Should be an beautiful day tomorrow!!! I have financing available on this too!!!

bump, this will be going to a wholesaler soon if it doesnt sell. Any reasonable offer will not be refused at this point.

SOLD!

whatd you get for it? :tup: somebody from here?

Somewhere around $5k. A wholesaler got it, but someone could have got an awesome deal. Remember that next time fellas…