2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

Penis pump blue.

im runnin a 4500 stall 3.90 gear wit a 27 in tire …and yes tmoneyballbag,s new whip is abused cock blue

lol@ calling tuning ‘calibration’…get the fuck out of here and focus on learning on how to properly strap a car down first. I’ve got two friends that are part of the ‘Redline Rapid Dyno Exit’ club…

Do tell…

Not much to tell, just several cars have jumped forward off of his dyno due to improper strapping.

http://i56.tinypic.com/dyaw02.jpg

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

KENNE BELL HEATSOAK BURNN!!!

So not only can they take new parts out of shrink wrap, install them on new cars fresh off the hauler… but they can also handle complex ratchet straps and physics! SIIICK

best part of this , if maverick logged on he would agree with us now lol . poor bastard learned the hard way to .

So this guy you guys referring to (toney) is he no longer on the site?

nope

What was that story again?

Is redline in rotterdamn? I do believe I saw this pristine whip this afternoon.

Do tell…

omg HOT, the extra-dyed black soul patch on howard tanner…lol thats the only soul hes fucking got in under his dumbass lips

long story short , dan carlton " maverick" left denoyer due to howard ,being well howard . he wsnt gonna be asociated with someone that treated people like shit and didnt do what he was supposed to do as far as the cars go . long story short everything comes out in the end

I met Howard years ago, before all this Redline shit started. He was a down to earth car guy like us. Ive seen him around and Im pretty sure it all went to his head. Def not the same person I met. I sat in his first Z06 when it has 3xx some miles on it, he probably wont even let me near any of his shit anymore. lol

No shit, that’s nutty

ram air, 3.73 with 28" tires is way to much gear for his setup. Thats killing him. He needs a 26" tire.