REDLINE MOTORSPORTS tuned MONSTER

well it didnt take long… I installed the lingenfelter pulley tuesday night and Howard tuned it tonight. All i can say s WOW, the car is nasty!!! How about 600rwtq at 2500rpms allllll the way through the rpm range? final #'s in a conservative tune 600rwhp 612rwtq. Not bad for only 13psi!

SO SICK!!!

ever do a baseline?

very nice .quite the jump from the stock hot pull ya did .so whats next ?

yah base line was 546/535, and im kinda thinkin im done for awhile, i dont wanna tear this car up, its worth to much money, they only made 1415 zr1s total and only 213 1zrs like mine. Howard did one for denooyer and it made pretty much the same #'s, then added headers and it made the same hp but picked up some torque, so i may do headers but not till im bored.

very very impressive. change your username and sig!!!

what ya maen 1zr1 ? whats this a special opt

Nice numbers!

And still no good pics!

Next step for you is to put up some material into photo/detailing section!

this

EDIT: F your ninja edit vlad :lol

:ninja

there are only 2 ways you can get a zr1, 1zr or 3zr, mine is the CHEAP one 108,000, and the 3zr is 118,000 b/c it has nav and heated seats. but in the long term i think mine will be worth more since out of the 1415 total only 213 1zrs were made for the entire world.

who needs nav and all that other bullshit at speed anyways ,fuck it im happy for ya .i just feel bad for whoever gets the ol zo6

I dont think Ill ever be able to call a $108k car a cheap one.

its all relative PJb

hahha you know what i meant, some of the idiot corvette owners would say i cheaped out.

Yeah, I know. I still cant afford a baller car like that though.

yah im good w/ the extra 10k! no thanks!

I agree with ya… you’d be better off buying another z06 and build that. 600hp is im sure 95% faster then most things on the street anyways…congrats of the #

thanks ray, the car feels really good b/c of all the tq. one of these nights i wanna see how bad you run away from me.

what about givin it a small shot like 50-100 see where that puts ya esp on a charged motor it may end up bein way more