2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

Well there is not much i need to say about my zr1 that most of you dont already know…As it sits it makes 600/612 at 2500 rpms all the way to almost redline. I thought id be content w/ the power, and i actually am…for now, but its that whole " kid in a candy store" thing working at redline. As of yesterday i kinda went a little nuts and ordered some go fast parts.

1. blower cam and springs
  2. lingenfelter s/c snout and interchangeable pulley kit
  3. lingenfelter air intake
  4. lingenfelter/ATI lower pulley
  5. american racing headers/highflow cats, x pipe

This combination of bolt ons should net some very decent power. I am being relatively conservative w/ my goal. On 93 octane im guessing ill be in the 700rwhp 700rwtq area and w/ a 2.3 upper and race gas high 700s shouldnt be to hard to acheive. Ill be sure to keep everyone posted.

Nice.
I see that your plan on keeping it stock didnt last long.

Good shit man!

Yea, staying stock didn’t last long. Car is pretty nasty Tony. Any new pics?

nice dude!!!i need a ride in this thing dude.

i wouldnt be suprised if it made more than 700/700!

Gonna be insane

Holy shit bro that thing is gonna be even more awsome.

:eek

fuck you tony lolololololololol ,stop holdin off and do the t/t kit on it already

pussy shit

^ +1

thats one baaaaad car:bowdown

yah, im kinda thinkin it will prolly make more too, but if i set my goals conservative and we make 700/700 ill be happy. If we make more, thats a bonus!

Good lord. You are insane. lol
I cant wait to see it out!!

i really thought about it, but its a very expensive project and is like 50 hours of labor and since its this close to car season i dont wanna have the car down for that long

yes sir it is, and will be verryyyy nasty in afew weeks

i cant wait either, im so excited, and an extra 100/100+ to the tires is always a plus

Yeah especially 100 to the tires across 4000rpm

does anyone make turbo kits for the ZR1s yet?

aps i would assume, if not a zo6 tt kit might slide in with a few mods idk

this thing is gonna be wickkkked slow