2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

i think they make some stupid 19inch DR now… cant put any real tire on it with those rear brakes it has.

sorry dude been on here for a while, but never posted, i try to keep a low key, lol,

yeah nitto makes a 20inch DR too. not really worth a shit im sure

yeah not much of a sidewall… sounds to me like a diff/halfshaft killer.

No prob man was just curious lol. Your truck wasnt the “worked” RT that was at the lot a few times on drag radials was it?

I have the Nitto DRs they blow…

worked? its all stock, LOL, ya man i did reconize ur mustang in your pic, the hood gave it away, nice to see ya.

haha probably!

ive had them too. theyre worse than some street tires.

T, this should be NNNASSTYYYY… what do guys usually mph with this setup? 150-155?

Ahh someone told me it had a few things done to it…:shifty. Glad to see ya made it on the site man, Ive always liked your truck!

[quote=zee oh sex;564589]haha probably!

ive had them too. theyre worse than some street tires.[/quote Nitto says the “new” 20s will be alot better, we’ll see… mine are about shot, maybe i’ll give them a shot.

I dont think its quite that high… Mid 140’s prolly

Double post fail

Thers a few “interesting” things done to it, thanks.

word, i’ve got no idea :lol

150-155 would be low low 9’s tickling 8’s territory!! :lmao

dude i woouldn’t doubt it LOL. give it another year or so

Yeah, Ive been wondering lately with all the ridiculous amount of factory cars being pumped out what the “standard” will be in a few years. It seems now if you dont have a single digit car thats over 140mph your not shit!

yeah its so impressive. at what point will people need to have an nhra license to buy a new vette, or gt500??

:lol Seriously. Its kinda scary that anyone can just buy one and pilot a 3000lb+ missle!