27 dead in school shooting

How would you prove legal possession?
I don’t imagine most people keep their receipts, and a gun isn’t stamped with a date of purchase, so unless there is something I am missing here there’s gonna be in issue. As far as magazines - they are on the right track, since they want to ban everything that has a detachable mag altogether.

Pretty sure they’d just pull them from the shelves and private sales of prebans would be whatever.

How come video games are always the default scapegoat about gun violence? and yeah, build schools like mini prisons with fences, armed guards and snipers, I would also suggest tanks and mine field; that would guarantee our children’s safety.

That would show the world what freedom is all about. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Because the people blaming then won’t be affected by anything that happens to them.

lmao me 2. i lost all mine too.

i know if they are made illegal someone who could make them from scratch would make a $$$$$$$. and a law will not stop them.

so if this happens thats like the usa supporting the black market. because it will always be there. but now they will cost alot more. making the gansters more $$$$.

it might be better if they ban them illegal investment wise

if he went crazy with his not trying to be banned guns he would do just as much damage if not more.

thats another good reason why we shouldnt take guns from good people. if they take our semi autos they will come for our single actions after that. because we know a single action is just as deadly in the right hands

I don’t have receipts for 50% of my firearms because they’re private sales.

The serial number on the firearm would prove date of manufacture.

By how that statement she made sounds, to me it seems as if you own an assault rifle now you can not sell it as purchasing or possessing would be illegal if you’re not grandfathered in (doesnt apply retroactively). Id love to read her proposed bill and see exactly what’s on it, but I imagine the committee Obama opointed to draft the bill will make modifications to it.