Another school shooting... NIU

WTF is wrong with people

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/14/university.shooting/index.html

This shit really needs to stop. I bet the shooter thought it would be sweet to kill a bunch of people on valentines day :picard:

RIP

saw this just now on reuters. :picard:

seriously, its just sad. Im interested to see what the motive was behind all this…

RIP

WHAT THE FUCK!

Just called my buddies from Chicago from when I used to live there. Everyone I know is ok thankfully. My buddy Chris said the classroom that it happened in is where he’s supposed to have class tomorrow! Fucking shitty people in this world.

wtf… it enrages me to see people do stupid shit like this… :frowning:

Similar case with the VT shooting, i knew five people on campus of the time during all that, luckily no one i knew was injured.

i had a discussion with a random dude at a bar tonight… he was all about saving the gunmans life to find answers, He wanted to know why then let the guy go and fix the problem…

i just wished pain on the gunman… i want to see him suffer… is that wrong? break his legs… put him in a prison… make him walk with a limp for the rest of his life and make it miserable

trying to copy Al Capone from his Valentine’s Day massacre :bloated:

it’d be nice to catch these guys alive to get some sick reasoning from them

word. Then secretly hold him some where and invite all the loved ones of those he hurt or killed to come beat his ass in with a weapon of choice. THATS JUSTICE!

Although really unavoidable, I think that its the media coverage of acts like these that spur on similar attacks.

wonder what else this will lead to…

i agree 100%

Code of Hammerabi FTW

well, since the gunman is dead then this problem is all wrapped up in a neat little package.

perfect! problem: solved.

:picard: Should I go make a school shooting subforum? This is getting ridiculous.

the media does help but i think there has to be some signs that the shooter started loosing his mind beforehand. if thats the case then why didn’t something happen to prevent this? didn’t the shooter at VT leave hints that he was going to do that and nothing happened?

The problem is other students, pressure from school, and a few loose screws. I’m shocked this happens more often in colleges than in high schools. We all know that kids are ruthless and tear each other apart. Every now and then that one kid that has had a thought like this gets ragged on to hard. This is your result.