Uggh. Another school shooting.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-10-10-school-shooting_N.htm?csp=34

Online schooling FTW

Cliffs:

School focused on technology for kids living below the poverty line… 14 year old gets suspended, comes back with a gun and starts shooting. Shot 4 guys, didn’t kill any of them. Then turned the gun on himself and got it right.

5 times a charm.

I don’t see this kind of thing ever stopping.

As much as I hate the idea of home-schooling kids, it’s starting to make more and more sense.

did this school not have monitors with metal detectors? i’m confused how he got the gun in the school?

Arm the entire population :tup:

Even if we didnt know you owned an f-body i bet by this statement alone most people would just be able to tell. LOL fucking f-bodys.

Meh my family lives in Texas now…Its a requirement.

I never said i was against this notion. Guns FTW

White people, beat your fucking kids.

BLAST!!! He’s on to us.

man… glad I grew up when I did.

you didn’t really have to worry about shit like this… maybe a fight or something, but certainly wasn’t enough worry to have to walk through metal detectors.

or maybe it’s just the cable news programs/internet that make it seem more common than it used to.

either way, the world is going to hell in a handbasket

my school dosnt have them theres so many doors me and friends dip out then sneak back in all the time and they dont take notice so the non metal detecting dosnt surprise me

seriously… lay down the law… show them respect, and how to live right… then this shit doesn’t happen.

why is this so difficult though?

amen

:word:

A good ole beating sets ya straight…but then again it’s child abuse if you hit your kid now. Then i’m sure the kid will sue his parents. ugh i could go on but today’s youth makes me wanna off myself. (also see:speedped)

False feeling from driving an unreliable turbo dodge.