Some parents/kids should be taken off of the earth

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301237,00.html

PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. — A home-schooled teenager who amassed a cache of weapons, including a hand grenade, and tried to recruit another boy for a possible school attack in Pennsylvania was charged with solicitation to commit terror, authorities said Thursday.

God i’m glad I am done with high school and on my last year of college.

Can I just tell you that I was scrolling while reading this thread title and I read it as “Some nappy parents/kids…”. hahaha.

[quote=“dawn,post:2,topic:36835"”]

Can I just tell you that I was scrolling while reading this thread title and I read it as “Some nappy parents/kids…”. hahaha.

[/quote]

haha so i’m not the only one.

oh god thats 10 minutes from my apartment, thank god i’m moving back to NY.

“9 mm assault rifle that the teenager’s mother had recently bought for him, Castor said. Police also found about 30 air-powered guns, plus swords, knives, hand grenades, a bomb-making book”

I know this kid was messed up, but they are making it seem worse than it was. He had one gun, and it might not even have been functional…there was no ammo and what,…30 airsoft guns…oh wow. And then knives and swords…tons of people have that stuff. I have a grenade…its hollowed out and I use it as a decoration in my living room as a joke. The bomb-making book is the anarchiast cookbook probably. there are millions of copies of those in america.

I am not saying there is nothing wrong with this kid or it was wrong for them to arrest him or anything, but the media is taking anything they can get right now. School shootings are the big thing in the news again and they are blowing stuff out of porportions.

and yes, my spellcheck is not working right now.

[quote=“Penfold,post:5,topic:36835"”]

“9 mm assault rifle that the teenager’s mother had recently bought for him, Castor said. Police also found about 30 air-powered guns, plus swords, knives, hand grenades, a bomb-making book”

I know this kid was messed up, but they are making it seem worse than it was.

[/quote]

Eh, I dunno. Sure he only had one gunpowder powered weapon, but he has a proven history of amassing all the weapons he could. For what purpose?

According to the newscast he had 9 home made hand grenades. The mix was filled with bb’s. That is pretty messed up if you ask me.