93 240sx for sale

as u kno i had a 240 srry for the late pms, it has 185,000 on it, just got new tints , mint condition except for a lil bubbling on drivers side rear wheel well, needs a tune up, sunroof, super hicas, leathers, p/windows, p/mirrors, p/locks, comes with alpine deck and 4 component speakers, well be sold etested and safetied,

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/rb11/240sx.jpg

robb how come you’re selling?

is it still 5 grand?

currently in the process in buying a srt-4 so imma use this money for some of the monthly payments , fun car tho gotta get rid of it, and yes i will let it go for 5 grand putting new injectors in her and tune up

5g’s is a bit to much if you ask me but i cant really say anythign because i havent seen the car. ive seen s13 with sr20s go for 5g’s

maybe make the price obo and some pix of the “Mintness” underbody etc…

How come i’ve never seen your car…weird…i’ve been 2 all tha meets …never seen u there…

i seen it before after all i did take that picture… so robb whats the price now?

Can we see pic’s of the RB26 under the hood please?

what RB26? i dont see anything posted about this car having that engine.

gl with the sale.

Come on for a 14 year old car for 5 grand it’s got to have something special under the hood. This S14 is going for 3,900 in the auto trader.

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=499665&adid=5801818

This s14 is auto and it has almost 200k on it…that’s why it’s going for 3900$.
i think that this car got some rust spots as well…

It is an Auto so you would need to find a tranny, but the point is this 240 might be priced alittle high. But hey all the power to you if you can find someone to take it off your hands for 5 big ones.

^ i agree …this car is lil’ bit over priced…but i donno …it looks clean and with
new injectors and tune up…this might be a reasonable price…
if u wanna sell your car fast…lower the price a bit and i’m sure RABBIT or other guys on the forum will take it…but it’s your decision. GD!!

What’s the price?

he wants 5g’z

to high… my buddy is selling his 240sx some 240 rust spots but can be fixed. the car comes with megan track coilovers type x wing 17 inch rims brand new rubber. winter tires brand new. short throw shifter . cat back megan exhaust.
300zx brake upgrade with sloted rotors and braided lines pivot lazy eye controler
and carbon fiber cooling panel. and the kicker also comes with a ka24de engine tranny ecu harness. he only wants 4 g’s now thats a deal

Not a very nice thing to hijack someone elses thread with your own deal, and you also forgot to mention KM on your friends car to compare. Aftermarket parts on a car usually depreciate its value for most buyers. These parts mean absolutely nothing to most.

This car still for sale? It’s pretty much stock except for the deck and speakers right?

Didn’t this car have a huge hole in the frame and wasn’t it in an accident messing up the headlights? If so what happened with that.

Looks good is the price negotiable
(lol rb26)